1

A/n: Just a quick heads up that this book is probably going to contain a lot of smut. Well, that's all. Enjoy reading :)
Love, E <3

"I hate this so much," you groan as you put your head in your hands. You're currently sitting on a toilet in the bathroom of a restaurant. Pulling your phone out, you call the first name that comes to mind.

"Bucky," you say in a pleading voice.

"What?" He asks.

"Please come save me," you says.

"What's wrong with this one?"

"Everything," you say dramatically.

Bucky laughs on the other line. "Alright send me your location doll," he says.

"Thank you I love you," you say.

"I love you too," he says.

You walk out of the bathroom and back to the table. "Where were we?" Your date asks and you shrug. "Oh I remember. I was just telling you about my last deep sea fishing trip," he says.

A painfully sharp inhale leaves you as you take a sip of your water that you wished was alcohol.

He rambles on and on for a good ten minutes before you decide to leave. "I have to go," you say.

"Why?" He asks with panic in his voice.

"Something came up," you lie and start to walk away. He follows you and luckily, you see Bucky walking towards the restaurant.

"Hey doll," he says once he reaches you.

"Doll?" Your date questions and Bucky wraps his arm around your shoulders.

"Yea. This is my doll," Bucky says with a smug look and you bite back a smile. He wraps his arm around your shoulders and kisses your cheek. "Ready?" He asks and you nod.

"It was nice meeting you," you say to your date.

"Don't lie," Bucky says and walks away with you.

"I was trying to be nice," you say as you glare at him. He chuckles as he opens the passenger door for you. "What's so funny, Barnes?"

"You were trying to be nice even though you bailed on him in the middle of your date," he says as he closes the door and walks around the car to the other side.

"I should just give up on dating," you say and Bucky rolls his eyes. "You just need to find the right person," he says.

"Well, I don't think Michael B. Jordan is available anytime soon," you huff.

"Just go to a bar, have a drink. I guarantee a guy will come up to you," he says and you roll your eyes. "I go to bars to find a one night stand. Not a boyfriend," you say as you look out the window. "Maybe a bar isn't a bad idea then."

"Why's that?" He asks.

"Well I've been so focused on finding a boyfriend that I haven't even considered that what I really want is sex," you say and Bucky nods his head understanding where you're coming from.

"But unlike some people, I would actually spend the night with him and not kick him out after fucking," you say.

Bucky rolls his eyes as he glances at you. "I don't do sleepovers. They'll get too attached," he says and it's your turn to roll your eyes.

"Or maybe it's you that'll get too attached," you say and he shakes his head. "I promise you that's not the case," he says.

"Whatever you say Sergeant Barnes," you say and he chuckles.

He parks in the garage of the compound and you get out of the car. "You hungry?" He asks.

"Considering I left before the food could arrive, yes," you say.

"What do you want, doll?" Bucky asks.

"Anything, but fish," you say and he looks at you with a raised eyebrow. "Don't ask," you say and walk inside, Bucky following close behind you.