10

Bucky laid in your bed with you, spooning you as he still tries to sooth you. "It's okay. When Tony gets back we'll talk to him about it," he says.

"I'm not going insane, you saw the knife floating too right?" You ask and Bucky nods his head. "I saw it too doll."

"I'm scared Bucky," you say.

"It's okay. I'm here. I won't let anything happen to you, I promise. I told you I'd always protect you. It's just the two of us," he says.

You turn around to face him. He softly smiles at you as he pushes a strand of hair out of your face. "I'm sorry you didn't get laid tonight," you say.

"It's alright doll. You're more important to me than my needs to have sex," Bucky says and you blush.

"You could still have sex," you suggest.

"I don't think now is the best time, y/n," he says and you shrug. "I'm scared Bucky. I want to feel safe and I feel safe when I'm in your arms," you say as you kiss his neck. He closes his eyes and lets out a trembling breath.

"I feel safe when you're inside me, pressing your hips into me, claiming every part of me," you whisper and he lets out a groan.

Aggressively, he pulls your pants off and spreads your thighs apart as he lays in between them and starts to kiss your thighs. He pulls your underwear off and starts licking your pussy making you moan at the feeling of his rough tongue against your folds.

Bucky grabs your hips to stop you from wiggling and to get better leverage. He licks over your clit, applying the right amount of pleasure that he knows you like. Knowing that you'll react with a loud moan, which you do, he smirks and grinds his hips against your bed, trying to get some friction on his clothed cock.

Your left hand grips the sheets tightly while your right one grips a fistful of his hair, pinning him to you. Bucky continues to lick and suck at you, pushing you closer to the edge. His right hand roams up your body underneath your shirt as his metal hand keeps your hips pinned down.

His hand goes under your bra and grabs a rough handful of you breast, sending you over the edge. You cum on his tongue, feeling absolutely drained, but you know this isn't the end of it.

Placing kisses on his way up, Bucky reaches your lips and places a loving kiss on them. His hands find the hem of your shirt and he pulls it over your head, taking your bra off next. You help him take his shirt off and wait patiently for him to take his pants off. He lays next to you as he kicks them off, struggling a bit, making you laugh. Once he's finally fully naked, you reach down and start stroking his cock.

Bucky groans and starts kissing your neck as he crawls back on top of you. He takes his cock and lines up with your entrance. You grab his shoulders as he slowly pushes inside of you. You bite your lip to quiet your moan, but he leans down and pulls your lip out from under your lip with his teeth.

"Is this what you wanted?" He asks. You open your mouth to respond, but moan instead as he rocks his hips into you.

"Yes," you quietly whine.

"Mmm. I need you to tell me how much you wanted it," Bucky whispers in your ear. His hot breath fans over your cheek.

You gasp when his right hand wraps around your throat. He looks at you, waiting for you to answer him. "So much. I want it so much," you say breathlessly. He smirks and picks up his pace.

"God y/n, you feel so fucking good. Wrapped tightly around me. So fucking wet and hot," Bucky groans as he throws his head back.

His metal hand grips your hip tightly. Leaving a bruise behind that you'll admire in the morning.

You scratch at him back and try to move up to kiss him, but his hand is still wrapped around your throat. So instead, you pull him down to you. Sometimes you have to take charge.

Bucky grinds into you. You wrap your legs around his waist. Trying to pull him deeper. He presses his hips into yours and holds himself there, getting as deep as possible and moaning when you clench around him. "Fuck. It feels so good having my cock buried this deep inside of you," he moans into your mouth and you nod in agreement.

Leaving your lips, Bucky leans down and starts kissing and sucking on your neck. His hips start to ram into yours again, faster than before an you feel your orgasm approaching. Bucky feels it too and starts to grind into you harder. He keeps sucking on your neck and jawline as you cum on his cock, moaning his name loudly. His thrusts don't stop as he fucks you through your orgasm.

He keeps thrusting into you and you feel yourself starting to peak again, just as it started to fade. He looks at you with a smirk as he presses his forehead against yours.

"Doing so good, doll. So good," he praises and you clench around him. He feels it and groans. "You're getting close, aren't you?" He asks. Unable to speak, you try to nod in his grasp.

Bucky let's go of your throat and grabs your other hip. He leans back for better leverage as he starts fucking into you harder and faster. Trying to get you to your climax again.

His right hand goes down and starts rubbing circles on your clit. You grab Bucky's shoulders and pull him back down. You bit down on his right shoulder as you cum yet again. Bucky continues to thrust into you as hard as he can. He feels your walls squeeze around him. He bites your neck as he shoots his cum deep inside of you.

You let your head fall back against your pillow as you try to catch your breath. Bucky stays in his position, looking down at you with hooded lids and a smirk on his lips.

Slowly, he pulls out of you and lays down next to you, pull you against his chest. You tuck your head in the crook of his neck. He softly rubs your back with his hand.

"Thank you," you say softly. He kisses the top of your head. "Anytime friend," he says.