18

"Don't hurt her please. Take me instead. I'll do anything you ask just let her go. Please," Bucky begs as he looks at you laying on the ground, blood dripping down the side of your face. "I'll do anything, just don't hurt her."

"Do you love this woman?" Rumlow asks as he grabs your hair and pulls your head up. You gasp in pain and Bucky winces as he tries to step forwards, but he's pulled back.

Rumlow pulls a gun out and holds it against your head. Bucky's whole body tenses up and his hands ball up in a fists. "You'd do anything for her, yes?" He asks as he pushes the gun against your head more.

"Yes," Bucky says without hesitation.

A grin spreads across Rumlows face as he looks at you and then Bucky again. "Than it's good to have you back... winter soldier," he says.

Bucky looks at the chair attached to the machine that'll wipe away any memory he has of you. He looks back at you and you shake your head... well try to. "No Bucky," you say.

"I can't let them do this to you. Not again," Bucky says as he walks over to the chair and sits down. "Bucky please," you beg as you look at him.

"Isn't this sweet," Rumlow says as he forces you to stand up. "Since I'm not completely harmless, I'll let you hug your lover boy goodbye."

Rumlow pushes you towards Bucky, but you collapse before you can reach him. He stands up and rushes to you. Gently, he lifts your face up and smiles softly at you as he helps you sit up. "Hey, it's gonna be okay," he says. Tears brim in your eyes as you violently shake your head no.

"I love you," he says softly before kissing you gently. He's pulled away from you and you hang on to his hand as long as possible before you have to let go.

You watch as his memories get wiped away. He screams in pain and you try to run, but the hydra men holding your arms make it impossible.

Then, the screaming stops and you watch as Rumlow tells him his next mission. "See that girl over there? Kill her," he says.

Bucky— sorry— the winter soldier stands up and starts walking towards you. The hydra men throw you towards him and you bolt out of the room, he runs after you and you know you can't outrun him.

You're fucking screwed.

Turning into a room, you see Steve, Natasha, Sam, and Clint stuck in a cell together. It's not closed off by bars, but instead a door that needs to be slid open. You turn over to it and are able to get it open a bit considering there's a handle on the outside, but not the inside.

Just as you're able to make a gap, your thrown against the other side of the room. The winter soldier struts towards you and once he's near you, you kick him, but he grabs your leg and forces you against the wall more.

Steve, Sam, Natasha, and Clint all work together to pry the door open as you fight against the winter soldier.

He gets a grasp around your throat and you can feel your life ending as he squeezes tightly, but not tight enough to kill you. "Please," you barley make out with him crushing your windpipes.

He glares at you and stabs you in the stomach before letting go of your throat. You fall to the ground, but realize he left the knife in you instead of taking it out. He squats down in front of you and lifts your head up by your chin. You bring your hand around and punch him in his jaw. He grunts as he falls to his side and you weakly get up.

Trying your hardest not to move the knife, you walk over to the door and try to help them open it. You're pulled away by a metal arm and you let out a scream of pain when he bashes your head against the wall. You block his metal arm before he can hit you with it and push it back. For once you're glad you have the super soldier serum.

"James Buchanan Barnes," you scold when he slaps you with his right hand. A look of confusion crosses his face and you get an idea. "I can't believe you did that. You slapped me. I thought you'd never hurt me," you say. He stumbles back from you a bit.

The others get the door open, but Steve stops them before they go after Bucky. They all look at him confused and try to move again, but Steve stops them. "Steve what are you—" Sam starts, but Steve interrupts him.

"Just hang on a sec, she might be up to something," he responds and they all turn their attention to you.

"What?" The winter soldier asks.

"You promised me you'd do everything you could to protect me. That you wouldn't let anything bad happen to me. That it's just the two of us," you say and his eyes widen with realization. He looks around the room in confusion and his eyes land on the knife in you. "Oh god," he says as he looks at the wound he caused you.

He turns around and runs out of the room, then the building. The others looked at you with a confused expression, except for Steve. "How did you?" Sam asks.

"Just the two of us," Steve says and everyone looks at him. "It their I'm with you till the end of the line."