13

A/n: Slight Daddy kink in this

You wake up the next morning, shivering and you cling to your blanket tighter. Bucky's arm around your waist tightens as he pulls you against his chest more. Your teeth chattering wakes him up and he sits up a bit to look at you. "Hey, doll, you okay?" He asks.

"Just really cold," you shiver and he feels a small chill. "Yea I feel a chill," he says as he gets out of your bed and walks over to your window. He opens your curtains and looks out to see the ground is covered in snow.

"Looks like a snow storm came through last night. Powers out too," he says noticing the gate remains open when Tony shuts it every morning.

He turns around to see you sitting up with the blanket wrapped around you tightly. Your teeth are still chattering together and Bucky chuckles softly as he walks over to you.

"I'll be right back doll," he says and leaves the room.

He comes back in with his jacket that he wears on missions up in the mountains. "C'mere doll, let's get you nice and warmed up," he says as he takes the blanket off of you and puts the jacket around you.

"Have sex with me," you say and he arches an eyebrow. "Come on Bucky. It'll warm me up on the outside and the inside," you say and Bucky chuckles as he kisses you softly.

"Don't give me soft sex James. I know you want to be
rough, so be fucking rough. Warm me up," you say.

"Yes ma'am," he says as he starts to undress you and you shiver. "Hurry up," you say as he takes his sweatpants and underwear off.

He shoves a finger inside of you. His metal arm pins your hips down as they try to buckle. You gasp and grab his metal arm. "You're so wet for me," he says. He pushes another fingers inside of you.

You bite your bottom lip as another moan threatens to leave. Bucky leans down and kisses your chin. You try to buck your hips on his fingers, but he keeps them pinned down. He moves them faster and starts to furiously rub your clit with his thumb.

You feel your orgasm approaching. "Don't stop," you gasp and grab his wrist. Bucky kisses your forehead. "Wasn't planning on it baby," he says.

He feels your pussy contracting around his fingers and he can't help the smirk that stretches across his face. "That's it baby, come on, let it go," he says as you cum on his fingers, biting your lip to hold in your moans. He pulls his fingers out and presses the head of his cock against your slit.

Slowly, he pushes his cock inside of you, making you gasp. "So fucking tight," he groans. You moan and grab his shoulders and move your hands up and down his back.

"Bucky." You moan. Bucky nods, "Moan for me like a good girl."

He starts thrusting into you harder, making you whimper and tightly grab his shoulders. Bucky reaches up with his metal hand and starts choking you making you clench around him.

He glances down to where he's entering you. Watching your pussy stretching to fit his cock. "Taking me so well doll," he says.

His right hand moves down and starts rubbing your clit. You bite your bottom lip and close your eyes.

"Eyes open." Bucky commands. You obey and open your eyes to see his blue eyes focusing on you. Your pussy squeezes Bucky's cock, causing it to throb and him to groan. "You're so fucking gorgeous," he groans.

He lets go of your throat and reaches up to grab your headboard for better leverage. His right hand goes under your thigh and pushes your leg up to rest on his shoulder. Allowing him to get even deeper inside of you.

Using his grip on your headboard, he pull on it, pushing himself deeper inside of you. He holds his position, not moving. Just holding himself there. You let out a strained breath and he throws his head back as he moans.

"So fucking deep." He moans. You let out gasps and moans as he starts to move his hips back and forth again. You feel another orgasm approaching and let out a whine. "You gonna cum again?" He asks. You whimper and nod and he smirks, "Go ahead, doll. Make a mess on daddy's cock."

You open your mouth to moan, but Bucky leans down and kisses you before you can. You cum on his cock and he keeps moving in and out of you. Gripping the headboard tighter for leverage, he slams into you.

Your hands travel down his body and grab at his ass to pull him closer. You move them up again to tangle in his hair as he roughly fucks you.

Bucky feels his own orgasm approaching. He reaches down with his free hand and plays with your clit. He starts to slam into you harder than before, letting go of the headboard and grabbing your waist with both hands. You cum again triggering his orgasm as he shoves himself deeper inside of you as his cum shoots from his cock and inside of you.

"Holy shit," he says breathlessly and you giggle. He collapses on top of you and you kiss his temple. "Are you warm?" He asks and you nod.

"I am. Thank you," you say and he chuckles and wraps his arms around your back.