12

"Hey you ready?" Bucky asks as you come out of the bathroom. You look at him and nod. He stands up and grabs his leather jacket off your bed and puts it on. You grab your jean jacket and follow him out of your room.

You decided to actually follow through with the plan of going to a bar. You get in the car and Bucky starts to drive. He reaches over and puts his hand on your thigh as he drives with his other hand.

Slowly, he slides his hand up and under the fabric of your dress. "Bucky," you say in a warning tone when his fingers graze over your underwear.

"No one will be able to tell," he says as he keeps his eyes on the road while he moves your panties to the side. "The windows are tinted, doll."

"That doesn't mean—" you cut yourself off with a moan as he runs his finger through your folds. "James," you whine and he smirks.

He pushes a finger inside of you and you grab his wrist. "Be a good girl and sit still," he says.

You shut your eyes tight when he pushed another finger in you. His thumb circles your clit making you moan and grab his wrist. He feels you drip down his hand and can't help, but to smile wider as you start to come undone just from him using his fingers.

He hooks his fingers and shoves them deeper in you. "Come on," he urges you on as he continues to thrust his fingers in you.

He continues to finger you until you cum on his fingers, soaking them. Bucky smirks as he pulls his fingers out of you and brings them up to himself mouth. He likes them clean and pulls up to the bar.

"Thanks," you say.

You went inside and headed to the bathroom to clean yourself up. Bucky waits for you patiently and once you come out, he drags you by your hand to a booth in the corner of the bar. He sits down and has you sit next to him. With how close you are, anyone who looks over would assume that you're dating, but you're not. You're just friends.

You're just friends.

So why is he kissing your neck? Why is his hand starting to wander up your thigh and under the fabric of your dress? You're in public. This is the kind of action that makes you cringe when you see other couples doing it.

You glance around and see several other couples doing the exact same thing. Everyone else is either too drunk to notice, or too depressed to care.

Bucky's lips travel down to your chest and he starts to kiss between your cleavage. "Bucky," you say breathlessly as you grab the sides of his face and force him to look at you.

"What?" He asks innocently, eyes trailing down your neck and chest which are wet with his saliva. "What are you doing?" You ask.

"Kissing your neck," he says with a grin as he leans in and kisses the top of your nose before attacking your neck with kisses again.

By the time you got back to the compound, you were pretty drunk.

"I don't know why hydra is trying to come after me. I'm just a humble trash can trying to roll my way through life," you say and Bucky nods his head in agreement to humor you.

He walks you to your room and goes in with you. "Can we have sex now?" You ask and he shakes his head. "Why?"

"You're drunk, I don't wanna take advantage of you," he says and you roll your eyes. "It's fine Barnes. We're friends with benefits, your taking advantage of our friendship, therefore you're taking advantage of me."

"No y/n. Not tonight," he says sternly and you put your hands up in defense. "Okay," you say and sit on your bed.

Bucky helps you change in your pjs and he rushes to his room to grab a pair of sweatpants before coming back in your room. He lays down next to you and you lay on your side to face him.

You stare at his face for a really long time and when Bucky catches you, you don't even look away. "What?" He asks.

"Do you think the moon is jealous of how pretty you are?" You ask and he chuckles as he turns bright red. "I should be asking you that question," he says and you cock an eyebrow at him.

"Whys that?"

"Because you're the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen."

"Aww stop," you blush and turn your head into your pillow. Bucky chuckles as he rubs your back and kisses the top of your head very softly.