8

A/n: I recommend reading this with Lover by Taylor Swift playing in the background. It makes this chapter much sweeter considering it's kinda weird. Love you all so much and I hope you're enjoying the story :)
Love, E <3

You walk into Bucky's room and catch him coming out of the shower with just a towel around his waist. "Why hello," you say with a smirk as you walk up to him.

Bucky grins at you and leans down to kiss you, but you stop him. He pouts as his eyebrows pinch together in confusion. "What?" He asks.

"Kissing will lead to sex. Bruce said I'm not allowed to do any physical activities for another week," you say and Bucky rolls his eyes. "I'll be gentle. Treat you like a porcelain doll," he says.

"I don't wanna risk my stitches opening up and bleeding all over the place," you say.

"I'll clean it up," he says.

"I'll loose blood," you state and put your hands on your hips.

"I'll rush you to Bruce," he says.

"How are you gonna explain to everyone else why I'm naked?" You ask and you can see him thinking of an answer as his eyes dart to the corner of his room before looking back at you. "You were taking a shower and I heard you slip and fall and then cry for help," he says.

"My hair isn't wet," you say.

"Okay than, you were getting in the shower and I heard you slip and fall and then cry for help," he says and you roll your eyes.

"I promise once I'm all healed up, we can have sex," you say and he sighs, but nods his head.

He turns around to walk to his dresser and grab clean clothes. You get an idea and walk up behind him. You softly kiss his back before pulling your hand back and slapping his ass as hard as you can.

"Ow!" He says as he jerks forward and holds the spot where you hit him. He turns around and gives you a 'are you fucking kidding me' look.

"You're fine, you have a towel on to cushion your ass from the hit," you say.

"It's not as cushiony as you think," Bucky says and you roll your eyes. He turns around and you grab his ass. "Y/n!" He says as he turns around to face you again.

"I like your tushie," you say with an innocent smile and Bucky grabs your arm and pulls you against his chest.

"Do it again, and no more tushie," he says in a warning tone and you frown. You sniffle as you try to force yourself to cry and Bucky rolls his eyes before letting go of your arm and turning around.

"Go ahead," he says sounding absolutely defeated.

You giggle and hit both of his ass cheeks. Bucky smiles softly at the sound of you laughter as you hit his ass. This is no doubt, one of the most weirdest positions he's ever been in, but he won't complain. Not when you're having the absolute time of your life as you play patty cake with his... well... cake.

"Okay I'm done. You can get dressed," you say as you sit crossed legged on his bed. He looks at you with an arched eyebrow. "What?" You shrug as a smirk plasters on your face.

"I'm not missing the show, James," you say and he shakes his head with a chuckle as he takes his towel off and throws it at you.