6

You got called on a mission halfway through the day so you didn't have to talk to Natasha for a while. The only bad news is that you have to go on a solo mission. You hate solo missions.

Well, it won't entirely be a solo mission. Bucky will be there, but he was instructed to stay in the jet and wait for you. The only contact you'll be able to get with him while your on your mission is through your earpiece.

He's mainly there just incase something goes sideways and you get hurt.

And apparently to fuck you in the bathroom on the jet.

"We can't do it on the jet Bucky," you say as he grips your waist and hoists you on the sink. "Sure we can, they're aren't any cameras in here, doll." You roll your eyes as he starts to unzip your suit.

You feel his lips against your chest and collar bone and you can't help, but whine a bit. He smirks and glances up at you.

Suddenly, he stands back up and turns you around. Your feet land on the ground and he pulls your suit off of you and bends you over to sink. "Wow, we're actually doing this," you say.

"You're just helping a friend out," Bucky says and you look at him through the mirror with a smirk. He bends down and kisses down your spine.

"Jesus James, just do it," you say.

"Can I hear a please?" He asks and you roll your eyes.

"Jesus James, just do it... please," you say and hear him chuckle before he pushes the first inch of his cock inside of you and you gasp.

You feel the rest of him get pushed inside of you slowly and you gasp as you grab on the edge of the sink. Bucky let's out a groan as he tightens his grip on your hips. He pulls out before thrusting back in you. You felt him spread your cheeks apart to look at his cock disappearing inside of you.

Your body jerking forward with each of his thrusts into you. His hand wraps around the back of your neck to hold you in place as his hips start to move faster. Determined to finish before you have to land.

"Fuck. Such a good girl," he huffs out and you clench around him making his eyes roll back.

Looking up at the mirror, it starts to fog up from your breath hitting it. Bucky's movements become more rough, desperately trying to get you both to your release.

You felt helpless. Completely and utterly submitted to him in the moment. Throughout your whole friendship, you were the one who always took charge. He always did things for you. Now, you're not saying you didn't want this, but he's the one who started it in the first place. Not the first encounter, but this one.

His movements are harsh and continuous. Your legs nearly give out under you and if it wasn't for Bucky pinning you to the sink, you're pretty sure you'd fall over. If the sink wasn't there.

"Come on, almost there," he moans out when your walks clench tightly around him, making him twitch inside of you. He's close to finishing, but he wants to make sure that you have your release first.

He let go of the back of your neck and you looked back at him over your shoulder. The hand that was holding yo ur neck comes down and lands hard on your ass. Spanking you and making you cry out.

The feeling of your orgasm started to approach you and you felt Bucky grab your hips with both hands and hold them tightly. He stopped his movements and just pressed against you, holding himself inside of you for a moment, not moving.

Just as you were about to cuss at him, he pulled back and roughly thrusted into you, making you moan. His hand traveled up your back. You let your head drop down as he continued to destroy you from behind.

Bucky grabbed a fistful of you hair and put your head up. He shoved two of his fingers in your mouth and you greedily sucked on them. Swirling your tongue around them making him groan.

"Cum, doll," he says breathlessly.

You clenched hard on him as he continued to thrust into you. Every noise you made was muffled by his fingers as you came on him. He continued to fuck you through your orgasm, chasing his own.

He pins your ass against him as he coats your walks with his cum. Groaning lowly as he looks at you through the mirror with hooded lids. A small smirk dancing on his lips as he rubs over your back and ass his his metal hand.

Pulling his fingers from your mouth, he helps your put your suit back on. You start to walk out of the bathroom and have trouble at first. He chuckles softly and you glare at him.

It's safe to say that the mission did not go well...

You walked into the communication room and found the computer you needed to get information off of. You had an ear piece in to talk to Bucky through the mission incase something went wrong.

Just as the flash drive had loaded all the way and you were leaving the room, a bunch of members of hydra attacked you.

You were able to fight them off for the most part, but as you were about to escape, one stabbed you. And he didn't just stab you once. He stabbed you three times before you could shoot him.

"I need you," you spoke softly to Bucky through the ear piece as you fell to the floor, holding your stomach where you got stabbed repeatedly.

Bucky was by your side in a matter of minutes. He applied pressure to your wound and helped you back to the jet.

Once you got back on the jet, he laid you down and continued to apply pressure as he had Friday take over flying the jet.

"I'm gonna get you home, doll," was the last thing you had heard before you blacked out.

A/n: I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been really busy with my personal life. I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far. DM me if you have any ideas for it or anything you'd like to see happen in this story and I'll consider it :)
Love, E <3