YANKUMI'S SACRIFICE

YANKUMI'S SACRIFICE

CHARACTER< Kurokawa Yankumi(izana's sister ,Half Filipino,came to japan for Izana but ended up meeting Shinichiro,respected and loved by the Sanos,Black Dragons,Tenjiko,and Toman,treated mikey,baji,emma,inui and all of toman,tenjiku as her siblings )

Kurokawa Izana (Yankumi's brother,tenjiku's Boss,mikey emma and shin's not blood related brother)

Sano Emma (been raised by Yankumi,the youngest Sano)

Sano Shinichiro(treat the kurokawa siblings as his own,Yankumi's 911)

Sano Manjiro (been raised by yankumi)

Baji(grow up with yankumi beside him)

Inui(always meets yankumi in shinichiro's bikeshop)

Draken,Mitsuya,Pah,Kazutora,haruchiyo,senju (been friends with yankumi after mikey introduce her to them)

Hakkai,Nahoya,Souya,Hanagaki takimichi,and the rest of Toman(they all meet Yankumi after valhalla arc)

Wakasa,Benkie,Takeomi (been friends with yankumi since Shin brought her home)

haitani Ran,Haitani Rindou,Kakuchu,and the rest of tenjiku (been close to Yankumi 'cause of Izana)

SUMMARY

After her Mother told her About her Brother(Izana),she(Yankumi) immedtely fly to Japan to find her brother.But she accidently meet a guy(Shinichiro) who unexpectedly know her brother,the guy help her meet her brother but she was shock to find her brother who didn't even give a damn about her but ran to the other guy and called him "brother".After that Yankumi lost her courage to talk to her brother after finding out that he didn't care about her at all.But the guy she meet a while ago help her,he let her stay at their house and treat her as his own siblings,after that yankumi help that guy raise his siblings and his siblings friends as exchange for his kindness,but ofcourse Yankumi Never forget about her younger brother(izana)and keep visiting him even though as his brother friend not as his sister.LET'S ALL JOIN YANKUMI IN HER JOURNIY IN LIFE.