CHAPTER18

MIKEY'S POV

After Baji left toman,I ask someone to look what he was up to,and recently he was seen beating someone up with this guy who has a tiger tattoo on his neck.and you don't have to be an genius to know who that is.

I don't know how he got out of juvie so fast but I know him being free means Toman being in danger.

2 YEARS ago my brother was murder by my friends they tried to robe my brother's shop and ended up killing him,one of them are my childhood friend Baji,I was angry at him because of what he did but our friendship won in the end,but the other one is baji's bestfriend who is actually part of Toman too,it's been 2 years but never I forgot what he did to my brother,and I'll make sure to get the justice my brother deserve and get baji back to toman After this fight of Valhalla vs Toman.

THE DAY OF VALHALLA VS TOMAN

We faced the Valhalla and saw how many they were but I don't really care I'm just here for baji in the first place,but he was nowhere to be found.

There soo many deliquets in here Even the haitani brothers of popping is here,this shit is really starting to get more shitty.

Then I saw him,HANEMIYA KAZUTORA,the guy I hated the most,I was expecting him to be with baji,cause he used to hide behind baji's back,but look at him now walking all proudly,it's making me wanna kill him.

"Mikey,remember our plan,we win this fight and take Baji back,Nothing more nothing less"that's what ken-chin said and ofc I have to obey it

THE FIGHT START AS IT NORMALLY DOES,these bastard really have the guts to fight me there coming to me non-stop,tsk,low class deliquets.

"MIKEY!!!!!!!!"

That voice,ofc he will look for me first after the fight start,he was about to hit me but ken-chin stop it,I thought that was it but Hanma toke ken-chin away.

"guess it's me and you Kazutora"I said I see look at him seriously

"you're gonna die today,MIKEY!"he said

But he didn't even hit me,then he run away,ofc I chase after him,and they lead me to this shitty broken cars,probably to make sure I can't kick them,I'm sure I can defeat him but this bastard used dirty tricks,tthey were more of them they all attack me at once and hold my hand and foot to make sure I can't move,this bastard Kazutora used something to hit my head non-stop.

I can hear Toman shouting,I can hear ken-chin,I can hear everyone calling meand I can hear takimichi.

Right I can't lose,if I lose I might loss baji,and I can't afford that.

I raise my arm and attack the ones holding me,I used my feet to hit Kazutora,it was enough to trew him away,but my energy were all worn out,that damn Kazutora,it maid me kneel and I started to loss sight it's getting dark,I feel so tired.....