CHAPTER 10

PAH'S POV

"The day Yankumi suddenly didn't show up and wasn't home we thought he was with Izana but to our shock Izana was also waiting for her,we all went to wakasa to ask him but Wakasa was shock when he found out that Yankumi wasn't with us,me,mikey,baji,wakasa,and benkie went to big shin to ask where Yankumi went,but he said maybe you have business to attend to,and you'll be back tomorrow,but a week has past you never show up we knew that Big Shin know something but he just won't say it,he had a fight with wakasa and Izana,after that everything went crazy something happen beetwen sanzu,baji,senju and mikey that made sanzu ran away from home and he eventually change,baji keep asking shin where you were,and keep hurting people everytime Big Shin don't answer his question,Emma was crying everynight asking mikey when will you comeback,mikey don't know what to say,then few months after Kazutora went to jail after trying to steal in Big Shin's bikeshop and ended up hitting shin that lead him to death,after that the black dragon former member Vanish in the thin air,baji ang sanzu change,senju was nowhere to be found,we don't know where Izana is...everyone was asking where you were...."

"..Everything was a mess but then we had toman.we now lead no1. Deliquets in Tokyo,but never a day I forgot about you,sis,so?where were you?huh?.."

Damn this damn tears won't stop falling

"but you know sis,were fine now,we grow as an idependent person you want us to be."

"you're right,pah,the way I look at it,you guys were so different than when you were kids,you guys used to hit each other as a joke but now look at you protecting your teammates,what a children I can be proud of"even if Yankumi hide it I can see tears falling from her eyes.

This was the first time I saw her cry this close.

"hey Pah,I think sister had to go now,I need to do something don't worry I'll pay for today's food"

Yankumi just took her things and get up,

"please don't tell manjiro and the others that you meet me again,ok?"those was the last words she said as she left

"DAMN YOU,Yankumi,you didn't even give your brother here a hug"I say while looking at Yankumi slowly walking away

I can see Peh and chifuyu shock and confuse face,damn it why do they have to be here again?

"you heard the QUEEN don't tell anyone that we meet Yankumi today especially baji,haruchiyo,and mikey"

"don't worry about it"chifuyu said he look at me with a smile

"come on,Pah-chin well be late for TOMAN'S meeting"peh said as he touch my shoulder

That was the last time I saw and heard about Yankumi,and no one other than me,peh,and chifuyu know that she's back.

Sister,next time make sure to give me a hug,ok?