CHAPTER 16

.    .   .                                                       PEH'S POV                

 I don't know what's happening I feel like I'm frozen,I Watch Pah getting beatin up,and can't do anything.

Pah's bleeding to Death,while I look at him thinking what to do,if Was in my position,what would he do?run to me and save me?just watch?or help?i don't know,anymore

But when I saw Pah stabing the guy I ask myself,how did we end up here,we were happily talking yesterday,Pah was soo happy after he meet Yankumi Yesteday,so What happend?

Huh?whats happening?my feet it's taking a step back?what the hell?Yankumi,Yankumi?

Why am I thinking of Yankumi at this time?

"when I'm not feeling myself before I always look for Yankumi,then she'll talk to me hug me and kiss me in the forehead telling me it's gonna be fine" that's what Pah told me before

If Yankumi was here she could have stop Pah right?Yankumi,Yankumi,Yankumi

All I can think was Yankumi,I RUN as fast as I can to Yankumi's restaurant,I can hear mikey,hanagaki,and draken calling me but I really need Yankumi now

I came running asking everyone where Yankumi is everyone look at me strangely,without telling me anything,what wrong with you people?

"Peh?"

I Heard a voice that quikly make me turn to look only to find Yankumi looking so nervous,she came to me holding my hand,and let me sit to a vacant table and gave me a cup of water and ask me whats wrong?without letting my hand go.

This feeling what is this,this is making me wanna cry,this made me feel safe,I wanna tell her everything but I feel like I'm going to cry any minute now,I try to to hide it but Yankumi Just sit beside me,she put her hand on my hand making me feel comforted,I know I shouldn't be doing this right now but I can't I was crying so hard whie talking that it made it hard to understand,but Yankumi didn't say a word and just keep listening after I finish talking,Yankumi LET go my hand and told me.

"Peh,I need you to take me to where Pah is now"she look so worried as her hand begging to tremble

We Run as fast as we can Yankumi was wearing high heals but it didn't bother her,after a few minutes of running we Reach the place,hanagaki was holding Pah-chin in his arm.Draken and Mikey look shock by Yankumi coming out of nowhere.

Yankumi look at them for a couple of minutes before looking at Pah-chin with a worried face,she came running to Pah,mikey and draken was too stund to speak and just watch her.

"Pah?hey,Pah wake up"it was obvouis from her voice that she was crying.

"Yan..kumi,it..'s you right?"as he force his self to speak

Me,Draken,and Mikey ran to him the moment he gain consuisness

"Pah?are you ok?the ambulance are about to arive here soon"Draken said as he come near Pah-chin

"baka,why are you still here?if you were seen here you could go to jail..."Pah-chin said as he look at the 4 of us

"Yankumi,we Won,you're proud of me right?"pah-chin said as he touch Yankumi's face

Yankumi hold his hand and started crying so hard,mikey and draken were shock maybe that was the first time they saw Yankumi crying,

"baka,by just being here and beliveng in yourself is enough for me to tell the world that I Have such Brother I can be proud of"Yankumi Said as she hug Pah and kiss him in the forehead and told him "you can rest first Pah,sister is here now,it will be fine"

Pah close his eyes as and take a rest just like Yankumi said.

We can hear the police and ambulance,Yankumi stand up leaving Pah-chin in the floor

"5 minutes,you still have 5 minutes to Run if you can,Go To my Resturant Tell the Guard that Yankumi told him to bring you to her house,got it?now go"

Yankumi,push us all away leaving her,pah,and the guy awhile ago.

"what about Pah?,what about You?"Mikey said as he look Yankumi in the eye with worry written in it

Yankumi remaind silent and kiss Mikey in the forehead and told him "trust sister,ok?i won't let anything happen to Pah,he's my brother after all,Draken take Manjiro and do what I said,hanagaki as soon as you arrive at my house tell the maids to give you first aid kit."

Draken and Hanagaki emmeditly follow what Yankumi said and left,I was hesitating to leave,and when yankumi saw me,she just smiled at me,I don't know why but I feel like she's telling me To trust her.