CHAPTER 13

CHIFUYU'S POV

AFTER Baji-san said those WORDS and emmedtly leave but I told them my Mom called and I had to go home.

Actually there's something me and peh didn't tell pah-chin.

2 YEARS AGO

"do you get anything of what they were talking about?"Peh ask me with an evil plan in mind

And because I wanna know too,we diceded to follow Yankumi,then we found her coming to this alley with the TOMANs founding member picture that asking if anyone knows them,by asking around in the alley we found out that Yankumi was roming around asking if anybody know any toman member or if thy know Sano manjiro,a college graduated roming around in japan.

We end up following her until dark then we diceded to go home but then we heard Yankumi,we look for her and found out she was almost raped because she's still in a dangerouse alley this late,we told her she can stay at our place if she want to but she refuse,we dicede to eat at a resturant and have a little talk,until we found out everything about her,a college graduate,a hier of a rich company,diceded to spend her years left to look for some children who doesn't care about her anymore.

We wanted to tell mikey but she stop us telling she doesn't wanna cause trouble to mikey,really after you spend your whole year finding a way to get kazutora out of jail?after all this trouble they cause you,then she said "someday you guys will understand me"

Present

I don't know what yankumi was talking about back then,but now I understand,she want them to hate her so that she wouldn't cause trouble for them.you don't cause trouble just pain,everyone is suffering just because of a misunderstanding.

After having a little talk with Yankumi I went home only to find Baji-san at my door.

"what did she tell you?"he ask as he stand up from his position and started to walk towards me.

"who?"I ask pretending not to know

"yankumi,I saw you talking with her..."he said with a sad voice as if he was about to cry

"nothing much,you guys should understand her just a little,and you'll know what she's been thro"I said as I walk pass Baji-san as when I was about to open the door baji-san told me

"don't talk to her anymore,pretend you don't know her"he said as he walk away

"pretend I don't know her?thats not something you can order me to do"I stop walking and look at baji-san as I say whose words

"what?chifuyu you don't know her,she's not my sister anymore so you have no business with her now"he said as he gave me death glare

"I don't care about that,Yankumi isn't just your sister baji-san she's mine too,we all want the best for her"I said as I see the anger in baji-san's eyes

"you know nothing chifuyu,she's gonna abandon you just like what he did to us"he said as he face me eye to eye

"you're right baji-san,you know her more than I do,but atlease I know and understand why she had to leave your side,one thing you and mikey should do of all people"I said as I open the door and leave

THE NEXT DAY at the toman meeting I acted as if nothing happen beetwen me and baji-san like I always do when we fight,baji-san did the same but I know he has something to say,I just don't know what.

But I didn't mind it much cause TOMAN are busy for the upcoming fight of TOMAN vs MOBIOUS,Pah has been gang up by those dudes and ofc we didn't just ignore it,everyone is getting ready to take revenge for Pah.