2🌸

Sunoo pov

I walked down the thousand flights of stairs and made it to the grand hall where my parents were setting up for later.

"To the left. A bit to the right. Just a but up. Perfect!" The queen, Jeongyeon said while the servants were putting up paintings on the wall.

"Good morning, Mother" I said when she noticed me she smiled her bright smile.

"Oh good morning." She said looking at the hug decorated room.

"Setting up for tonight?" I asked.

"Sure am. I can't believe my little prince is growing up" she said pinching my cheeks.

"Mother please promise me you won't cry again?" I asked and she gave me a your-really-asking-that face.

"You know I will" she said.

"Well you don't have to. I'm not even the youngest. You'll have to cry when Jungwon gets marri-" she interrupted me.

"Shh. My little Jungwon is not getting  married" she said. Jungwon popped out of no where.

"Um mother I'm getting married next ye-" she cut him off.

"No more of that. Now Jungwon could you please go get your brother and his husband we must have a talk" she said. Jungwon nodded and ran off. I felt bad. I know what she is going to talk to the two about.

"Now do.you think tonight will be a lucky night" my mother asked me. I decided I should tell her I don't want to marry a princess, before tonight.

"Um actually" I said then my father came into the room.

"Ah there he is!" My father, Namjoon said coming towards my mother and I. Great now I can't tell her.

"Hey Joon he was about to say something" my mother said. I cleared my thought before speaking.

"Mother Father I don't want to marry a princess" I said and they both nodded.

"Oh that's alright we will bring some princes in next time" my Father said.

"No Father I already have someone that I love" I said and they both looked at me in confusion.

"Who might this person be?" My Mother asked. Their scared expressions made the words get stuck in my throat.

"H-he works here in the garden" I said nervously.

"What's his name?" My Father said. Why so many questions.

"I don't know I've only seen him from my window" I said my Father looked mad.

"No Sunoo no. I don't want to hear anymore. He has no royal blood this is nonsense. You will either marry a prince or a princess. I don't want to hear another word about this boy" my Father said. He was angry but I wasn't done.

"But I really do love hi-" my Father interrupted me.

"I said not another word! Go to your room!" He yelled. I ran out of the hall with tears in my eyes.

I got to my room and looked out at the balcony I saw the boy again.

"I love you Garden Boy. Why won't anyone see it" I asked the air.