12🌸

Sunoo pov

"I know your a Garden Boy. Riki that's what I called you when I didn't know you. That's why I love you. I love you because your nothing special" I said.

"I don't know if that's a complement or an insult" Riki said in a questioning tone.

"Maybe both. Just please. Riki do you love me?" I asked.

"Are you kidding if course I do" he said.

"Do you want to get married or do you want to watch me be sent off to someone else?" I asked again. Rikis expression changed. He looked suddenly uncomfortable.

"The first one if course"

"Than come on. Come meet my parents. I don't know how much longer my parents will let me wait. My birthday is in less than a month. We don't have time" I said and Riki looked convinced.

"Ok I will meet your parents. But no pushing they make the decision" he said. I hugged him.

"Thank you Riki. Everything will be fine" I said.

"Also your brother called you. You should go see what's up" Riki said.

"Ok I will. I'll meet you here tomorrow ok?" I asked. He nodded and I left.

"Sunoo I called you a long time ago" Heeseung complained.

"I know I was just-" I got cut off.

"Making out with your boyfriend? I know don't waste your breath" Heeseung said.

"Ok your weird also why did you call me here?" I asked. Heeseungs expression turned sad.

"Um well as you know I'm going to marry, Geonu" I nodded. " Well we just got bad news that his father the king is very sick. If he doesn't make it we will have to go rule the kingdom." Heeseung said.

"Wait your leaving too?" I asked. This isn't fair I only have Jungwon left.

"Yes. Geonu left a week ago when we found out but it's gotten worse. And as Geonus fiance I have to go be with him just in case" Heeseung said. I shook my head in confusion.

"Wait but Sunghoon went to rule Jakes kingdom and if your going to rule Geonus what about us?" I asked. Now there is no one to rule our kingdom.

"You will rule with with whoever you choose to marry." Heeseung said.

Me! I have to rule. Wait I have a chance to marry Riki. Does that mean that Riki might become king?

My Garden Boy will become a king?

"Me! I-i can't rule I can't even find someone to marry!" I said panicked.

"Hey don't panic. It's going to be fine. I overheard Mother and Father they said they might let you marry Riki because they need someone to rule and also an heir" Heeseung said. I felt my fave flush. It's weird to think if having a baby with Riki but I guess it might happen.

"Oh shit" I cussed.

"Alright you seem overwhelmed. Jungwon wants to see you. He's in his room" Heeseung said.

I walked upstairs to Jungwons room.

"And also and heir" those words stuck with me.

My life is about to be turned upside down.