18🌸

Sunoo pov

It's been 2 months since I got Riki back. Everything's be perfect.  We've had so much fun.

Riki moved into the palace. We've been planning their wedding. Everything is just amazing.

Right now Riki and I are getting all packed up to go to the Peony kingdom to visit Sunghoon and Jake.

I'm very excited to see them again. I miss them so much.

Riki on the other hand is very nervous. He has never met Sunghoon or Jake.

I looked up to see Riki. He looked nervous and he had be quiet all morning.

"Riki honestly you have nothing to worry about. Sunghoon and Jake aren't judgemental at all. They will love you. They know a lot about you" I said.

"What do you mean they know a lot about me?" Riki asked. I laughed nervously.

"Um I might've talked about you way to much before I met you" I said and he smiled.

"Well it's ok I talked about you a lot" Riki confessed.

Just then Heeseung came into the room.

"Hey are you guys almost ready the carriage will be here soon" He said.

"Yep just finishing" I answered.

"Alright but hurry. We all know how Jungwon will act if he gets their first" Heeseung warned.

A month ago Jungwon went to visit Jay. They have been so close since they met.

Jungwon is going crazy because in only a little bit they will be engaged.

Jungwons always been the type to want to get married and have a family.

It'll be at least a year until they get married but you know he is still excited.

"True he would never let it go. Knowing how he acts" Riki agreed.

I love how close Heeseung and Jungwon have gotten to Riki over the past two months.

"Ok well I have to get some stuff ready. So I'll see you downstairs and remember we have to beat Jungwon" Heeseung said before leaving.

Riki came behind me and hugged me from the back.

"What are you doing?" I asked. Smiling and blushing.

"Do you know how much I love you?" He asked and kissed my cheek.

"I'm pretty sure I do" I said holding his hands.

"That's good. I love you a lot" Riki answered.

"Well I love you more"

"I really don't think that's possible" Riki said letting go and kissing my lips.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"Yep. You?" asked Riki

"I'm ready. Should we get going?" I offered.

Riki and I walked hand in hand to the carriage outside.

Heeseung made a face as we past him. I really don't care.

"Can you imagine when we're married?" Riki asked when we were in the carriage.

"And have kids" I added.

"Can you imagine how great it will be when this conversation ends?" Heeseung asked.

We laughed at his silly behavior and set off to the Peony kingdom.