10🌸

HEATED SCENE

Sunoo pov

"No!" My Father said sternly.

I had just told my parents what happened with Riki. I should stop asking but I never do. I bring this on myself.

"Why not! Can you at least meet him!" I asked.

"Fine. You can bring him here tomorrow so we can meet him" my Mother said.

"Jeongyeon-" my Father started but she cut him off.

"Please. Sunoo obviously loves this boy. He may be more pleasant than you think. At least meet him." She said and my Father sighed.

"Fine. But if we don't like him. No more." My Father said. It's risky. But maybe they will like him and it will be ok.

"Now let's go say goodbye to Jake and Sunghoon" my Mother said walking towards the door.

"Goodbye?" I asked confused. Why are we saying goodbye.

"Let's go Sunoo they will explain" my Mother said and I went.

"Sunghoon?" I asked. "What's going on?"

"We are going to visit the Peony kingdom" he answered.

"But why so sudden?" I asked and Jake answered for him.

"We just thought we would like to see where the baby will be born. I haven't been home in two years" Jake said. I nodded.

"Ok so your just going to see where the baby will be born I guess that's- wait where the baby will be born?" I questioned.

"Yes Sunoo. We thought the baby should be born in the Peony kingdom. We will move in a month" Sunghoon said.

"So when will we see you after you guys move?" I asked. So many questions

"You guys will come and visit we will come here. We aren't disappearing" Jake said.

I hugged Jake tight.

"Ok I'm invisible" Sunghoon said and I hugged him.

"I'll miss you Sunghoon" I said to him.

"I'll miss you too" he said.

"Well I have to go see- someone have a nice trip" I said and ran to the garden.

"Hi Riki" I said.

"Good morning. You look tired" he said.

"Yeah I've had yet again a crazy morning" I answered.

"Want to rant?" He asked.

"Jake and Sunghoon are moving to Jakes home kingdom for the baby" I said.

"Well that's. I mean I think it's good but he is your brother" he said.

"I know we will visit and they will visit here but I thought they were going to stay here. I mean if they move I won't be a big part of that kids life"  I said.

"I know it's sad"

"Oh Riki I want to ask you something" I said.

I decided I was going to ask Riki if he wanted to be my boyfriend. I know I technically don't have permission from my parents but I love him and I have no care to wait.

"What's up?" He said. Fuck he looks adorable.

"Will you be my boyfriend" I said.

"Did your parents say yes?" He asked.

"Well no but they won't know" I said and smiled.

"Ok yes I'll be your boyfriend but if your parents find out" he said in a warning tone.

"They won't" I said and kissed him.

He kissed back right away. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

He pulled my closer to deepen the kiss. He pulled me to sit on his lap. It shocked me and Riki slipped his tongue into my mouth.

"SUNOO!" Someone called making Riki and I pulled away.

"Someone is calling you" Riki said against my lips.

"They can wait" I said and pulled him back for another deep kiss.

That was probably the best morning I've had in a while.