7🌸

Sunoo pov

I got ready and was about to leave my room when I remembered about Riki. I went to my balcony to check if he was there. He was!

"Riki!" I yelled down at him. He looked up and waved.

I waved back.

"What you up to?" He asked yelling soni could hear.

"I don't know my parents say my brother has news" I yelled down at him.

"Which brother?" He asked.

"Jake and Sunghoon" I answered.

"Well have fun" he said.

"I'm sure I will. See you later" I waved.

"Yep see you later" he said and waved back.

I walked to the dining hall where my parents were. I was really happy.

I like talking to Riki it's a nice way to start the morning. I saw my mother in the hallway.

"Good morning Mother" I greeted her.

"Oh good morning. You look happy" she said.

"Well I am. Hey do you know what Jake and Sunghoon are announcing?" I asked.

"I don't know. But I'm crossing my fingers" she said. I laughed.

"Mother I love you but I don't think that's the news we are going to get" I said and she nudged me.

"Wow so negative just like Heeseung" she said.

"Well he isn't wrong" I laughed.

We made our way to the dining hall. All my brothers were there.

"So Sunghoon, Jake what's the news you would like to announce?" My Father asked.

Sunghoon looked over at Jake and Jake gestured for Sunghoon to speak.

"Well Mother, Father, Brothers. We are expecting an heir" Sunghoon said and in less then a second everyone at the table was hugging Jake. Even me.

"That's great. I knew it Sunoo" my Mother bragged.

"Ok fine you were right" I admitted rolling my eyes playfully.

"Have you announced it to the kingdom yet?" Heeseung asked.

"No we just found out three days ago" Jake answered.

"Wow so you must not be that far along" Heeseung added.

"Nope I think the doctor said only about two weeks?" Sunghoon said and Jake nodded in agreement.

"Wow that's great. And Heeseung have you reached a decision on Prince Geonu?" My Father asked and Heeseung nodded happily.

"Yes I'm going to marry him" Heeseung announced.

"Aw that's great." My mother said.

"Yeah I really love him and I think this will go better than last time" Heeseung said.

"And Jungwon what about the prince you were hanging out with?" My Father asked and Jungwon blushed.

"Um n-nothing" Jungwon said fiddling with his fingers.

"What do you mean nothing." I urged since Jungwon told me everything this morning.

"Well His name is Prince Jay of the Rose Kingdom he is the princess oldest brother. He is really amazing and we are going to be writing letters to each other. And we are hoping he will be able to come the day I get to choose a prince because I really want to marry him" Jungwon said nodding.

"That's great. All my boys are happy. Except for you Sunoo" My Father said.

"I'm in love with someone else" I mumbled.

"Speak up Sunoo" my Father said firmly.

"I'm in love with someone else. The boy from the garden his name is Riki. We've spoken. He's very nice" I yelled.

"I said I don't want another word of this boy" my father said in a warning tone.

"You brought it up" I said.

"Don't talk back to me" my Father said.

I got you from the table and left. I'm so sick of not having a say around here.

I went to my room and grabbed some paper and all my letters to Riki.

I needed to get out to the garden to write some letters.

I write letters to Riki when I need to rant.

I found a spot on a swing bench and started writing.

"I didn't know you would come here" a fimiliar voice chimed.

I looked up to see Riki smiling at me.

"Oh hi what are you up to?" I asked.

"Working. I didn't know you write" Riki said pointing at all the written on paper around me.

"Oh I don't much" I said and quickly out it away.

He sat down next to me.

"So how's your morning been" he asked and I scoffed.

"All over the place" I answered.

"Care to explain?" He asked.

"Well woke up Jungwon said he had basically fell in love with some prince. Heeseung is marrying a prince again. Jake and Sunghoon a re expecting a baby and I'm just here" I said.

"Wait Prince Jake and Sunghoon expecting a baby" he said excitedly.

"Yep they are. I'm a problem in the family" I said.

"Your not"

"Listen Riki I like you but trust me I am" I said.

"Well not to me. You make me feel better about what I am to my family." Riki said. I suddenly grew interested.

"What do you mean?" I asked and he shrugged.

"I have two sisters. They have both found themselves rich men and I'm still here working in the garden" he said.

"Wow Riki I never knew"

"It's kind if like how I would've never known your a burden to your family" Riki said.

I heard my mother's faint yelling. She was calling me.

"Shit my Mother. I have to go. But thank you for this talk. I'll see you soon" I said and waved while running.

Riki pov

I watched as Prince Sunoo ran from my sight. I looked at the empty spot beside me in the bench and saw a letter.

Dear Garden Boy,