19🌸

Sunoo pov

We had finally made it to the Peony kingdom. We beat Jungwon and Jay so we don't have to listen to Jungwon. Yet now he has to complain about not winning.

I was so happy to see Sunghoon and Jake again. I had missed them so much.

Jakes stomach has grown since the last I saw him. It makes me more excited. I've been so busy with all the drama surrounding Riki and whatever that I hadn't really let it sink in that they are having a baby.

"I can't believe we lost! Come on Jay I told you we would lose." Jungwon complained to his boyfriend.

"Don't worry we'll beat them back" Jay said and Jungwon nodded on approval.

"Yeah you know we can hear you. Sunoos competitive. He will wake me up at 2am and we will start driving to beat you" Riki said exposing everything.

"Hey why would you say that now they are gonna leave at 12am" I said rolling my eyes.

"Well you guys haven't changed a bit" Sunghoon laughed.

"Nope not at all. Still the competitive 2 except now you've dragged poor Jay and Riki into your petty arguments" Jake added.

"We are not petty" Jungwon and I said in unison.

Everyone laughed except for Jungwon and I.

We went into the living room and started talking.

"So how've you been. Planning your wedding?" Sunghoon asked Riki and I.

"Oh yeah. It's busy back at home. Heeseung and Geonu are doing all their wedding stuff too so it's all over the place" I answered.

"How's it been here?" Riki asked.

"Pretty quiet actually. Surprising" Sunghoon said and Jake shook his head.

"Yeah uneventful except for me throwing up every morning" Jake said with a eye roll.

"Oh has it really been that bad?" Jungwon asked.

"I mean I hate it so much but you know. What am I going to do? I got 7 months left. Pray for me" Jake said and we laughed at his remark.

That night was pretty calm. We just looked around the kingdom. It's smaller than ours and quiet. Yet in a lot of ways it's better.

It's quiet and beautiful. I've felt so calm since I've been here. I've had time to catch up on books I've been reading without my Mother or Father on my tail about colour schemes or some shit.

That night I was getting ready for bed while Riki was sitting on the bed reading a book I had given him.

I had just finished brushing my hair and was finally ready for bed.

I saw Riki asleep in the bed. I took the book from him and put a bookmark where his page was open.

I put the blanket over him and kissed his forehead.

"I love you Riki" I whispered to him.

"Huh?" Riki said waking up.

"Oh Riki I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you up" I apologized.

"Oh it's ok" Riki smiled with his eyes closed. He pulled me closer to him and we cuddled to sleep.

____________________________

I'm so sorry. This chapter is absolutely shit because it's rushed.

I've been so stressed to get a chapter out and I've been unmotivated.

I still want to get out chapters. But I stress about getting it out.

I've been thinking about going on hiatus to write a book then be able to publish it but I've stuck around to finish this.

Maybe after this book I will take a break to to write a book without worrying about it but I don't know.

See you in the next chapter. Which I hope will be soon.