3🌸

Sunoo pov

I was mad. No that's not the word, I was raging. As much as I love my parents they aren't very understanding. What they say goes. No matter what.

I felt like an idiot. I need to marry a princess. This is not the time to love someone as much as I do.

I want to know this boy. If I want any chance with him I need to know him.

I ran to my balcony but the boy wasn't there. I sighed a heavy sigh and went back inside.

Then I did the only thing I can do when my love takes me over.

I wrote a letter.

Dear Garden Boy,
This might be my last letter to you because I might be dead by morning. My parents found out I want to be with you and not a princess. Let's just say they don't think the same way. It's a problem, I know. I don't even know you and I might be dead before I get to know your name. I wish I did know you, you look nice. Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are? Because you are. Anyway, I'll wait here until you come back to the garden. I love you.

                                             Love Sunoo.

I sighed and put the note in the drawer with the other. I walked to the balcony and all my worries washed away.

He was there.

I smiled and looked at him for a minute. Then he looked up and our eyes met. I started blushing and felt like I needed to die.

He had such a soft expression. His eyes were curious not confused.

And at that moment I knew the love I had for him was true.

Riki pov

I've been doing garden work at the palace for a month now. When ever I'm watering the carnations at one part of the palace I feel like I'm being watched.

But I must just be paranoid.

Then then one day. Which was today.

I looked up at the palace and just a few feet off the ground was the prince.

Prince Sunoo. He's the prince that has to pick a princess within a month. I hear it's been hard for him because he's in love with someone he can't marry.

Oh what I would do to be the one he wants to marry. He's really pretty.

When I looked at him. His face flushed and his cheeks turned red. His eyes widened when our eyes met. Then without a word we ran back inside.

I stood there shocked for a minute. Why did he act like he saw a ghost when he saw me?

After a minute I shook it off and went back to watering the flowers.

Prince Sunoo is two years older than me. When I was younger I used to fantasize about me marrying him.

Now that I'm older and he is to marry a princess within a month I realized there is no chance between us.

Anyway Prince Sunoos heart belongs to someone else.

Forbidden love

A story book love story for him and whoever he loves.

I wish it was me.

But that's dumb.

He's a prince.

And I'm just a Garden Boy.

____________________________

Little does Riki know.

I hope you liked this chapter. It took me forever to write because I had no motivation this week. But anyway it's here.

See you in the next chapter.