4🌸

Sunoo pov

We were getting ready for the princesses to come. I'm not happy about it but that's normal, I'm never happy about it.

Jungwon came into my room to get ready since we do practically everything together.

Nat many people know how close Jungwon and I are. Until we were 10 we would sneak into each other's rooms and sleep there.

Jungwon came out of my bathroom wearing a dress.

"Why are you wearing a dress?" I asked him. I was confused. But that didn't mean he didn't look good because he did.

"Mother and Father want me to marry a prince instead of a princess for whatever reason so they thought that if I wore a dress. I would attract a Prince or something. I don't know" Jungwon said with an eye roll every other word.

"Shut up Jungwon you like it" I said smiling at him.

"Ok yes I fucking love it!" Jungwon said and ran over to the huge mirror in my room and started twirling around.

"The colour suits you" I said then I saw he was pouting in the mirror. "Why do you look so sad?"

"What should I do with my hair and makeup." he said touching it.

"I think literally anything would look good on you. Come here I'll help" I said and sat him down at a huge vanity in my room.

I started brushing his hair. We used to do this all the time until everyone got busy with all this 19th birthday shit.

"Why are you so nervous anyway?" I asked. He shrugged and sighed.

"I don't know. I guess it's just because I really want to get married. Yeah crazy I know. But being a Prince and stuck in this palace I don't know many people. People of royal blood only come here for arranged marriages so I don't really have time to fall in love" he said pouting.

It made sense. It seems like marrying or even loving someone outside if royal blood is a crime.

"That's understandable. I mean I'm having a but of a problem finding a princess" I said putting the brush down and touching his soft hair.

"A bit. What's the story with that anyway?" He asked and I froze. "hey hey no secrets here"

"Ok fine do you know the gardeners son?" I asked.

"I mean I've seen him but I don't know his name or anything" Jungwon answered.

Shit. I thought I could know more about him from Jungwon.

"Me neither anyway. Don't judge me but I love him." I said and Jungwon turned around to look at me. "Yeah I know absolutely crazy. I'm in love with someone who's name I don't know. All I know is I can't marry a princess or anything"

The room went silent for a second.

"Well Sunoo that's.... That's.... Wow ok you love someone else. I mean that's great. How did Mother and Father take it?" He asked me.

"Oh hell. They fucking flipped. I thought they were going to kill me. I haven't spoken to them since. They're going to be really particular about me liking one of these girls. I can tell they are getting annoyed" I explained.

"Yep definitely sounds like them. Oh I wonder what my prince will look like" he said. I finished with his chair abd started dealing with his makeup.

"What do you want him to look like?" I asked. I needed to run off some nervous energy by starting a conversation.

"Well I'd like him to be not too tall, taller than me. I think he should be a Prince from somewhere far away. He would definitely have to like you, Sunghoon, Heeseung and Jake. I mean your all my brothers I wouldn't want him to be a bitch to you guys. But mostly he would have to love me" Jungwon said. These are all nice quality's. I hope the Garden Boy I'd like that.

"Well I think that's beautiful" I said and he smiled.

"So what's your ideal type. Mr. I'm so picky about people?" He asked while giggling.

"Haha" I fake laughed. "Well my ideal type would be the Garden Boy"

We laughed and I got a good look at his face.

Why the fuck does he look so good. I've just been so busy I've missed this whole year of all my brothers. Sadly even the one I'm closest to.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked and I blinked for the first time in a while.

"Nothing you" I paused. "Has anyone ever told you that your good looking?"

"What?! Good looking. No one has" he said trying to hold back a smile.

"Well you are" I said.

I stood him up and walked him over to the big mirror so he can see his hair, his makeup and his dress.

When we got to the mirror his eyes widened as he looked at himself. I couldn't help but smile. I rested my chin on his shoulder.

"I-i look... Amazing" he said looking at himself.

"Oh I know you do" I said and he hugged me.

"Thank you so much Sunoo honestly your the only brother I've felt actually close too" he said I nodded.

"Same. Now are you ready to go get yourself a prince?" I asked holding out my hand.

He looked at it for a minute. Smiled at me. Then grabbed my hand and we made our way to the ballroom.

 Then grabbed my hand and we made our way to the ballroom

Jungwons dress.

Jungwon hair and makeup

_________________________

Sorry I just really had to write some Sunwon because they are so cute and sweet.

Anyway the next chapter will have Sunki because.....

Well I guess you'll have to find out.

See you in the next chapter.