Finale🌸

Sunoo pov

One year later.....

"Sua please stop crying" I said rocking my little baby to sleep. Though she didn't want to.

After the visit to the Peony kingdom, Riki and I got married a week after that, then a week later I got pregnant.

Now Riki and I have a three month old daughter and right now she needs to have a nap but won't have it.

She won't sleep because her uncles are here. Whenever anyone else is around Sua will not even blink. She doesn't want to miss anything.

"Hey what's going on up here?" Riki asked coming into our room. Since Sua is still little she sleeps in our room.

"She won't sleep. Not now because she saw everyone" I said. Riki smiled.

"Here let me take her" Riki said and a passed him the baby.

"Hey Sua. I know you want to play with your uncle's and cousin but you have to sleep" Riki softly spoke to the baby. She almost immediately stopped crying and Riki placed her in her crib.

"Your amazing" I said and kissed him.

"Your welcome" he said. I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Hey don't take that much pride in getting her to sleep. Your not the one up with her all night" I said and he nodded.

"Alright you win that fight" he said when my mother entered the room.

"Is she asleep?" My mother asked quietly.

"Yeah she is" I answered.

"You two go visit with everyone. I'll stay here with her just in case" she offered.

"Don't you want to visit?" Riki asked.

"I've visited with them their whole life. It's fine you two go see everyone" she said and waved us off.

When we got downstairs Jungwon was holding Jiyeon again.

Jiyeon is Sunghoon and Jakes baby. She is so calm. Unlike Sua who literally cries at everything.

I shouldn't complain though because she is little.

"Surprise surprise Jungwons holding Jiyeon again" I said and he shrugged looking at her.

"I need some experience for mine" he said making everyone in the rooms eyes go wide even Jays.

Suddenly Jungwon laughed.

"I'm kidding! Just baby fever" Jungwon said making everyone sigh in relief.

"Hey why do you all sound so relieved. I can take care of a baby" Jungwon said. Jay shook his head.

"You can't" Jay said plainly.

"Wow offended" Jungwon replied.

One Riki and I finally say down my Mother cane back with Sua in her arms.

"No go. Once you two left she woke right up. Crying" My mother said giving me an apologetic look.

I motioned for the baby and my Mother handed me her.

"You really don't want to be away from anyone do you?" I asked the baby.

She stared at me with her big brown eyes and tear stained cheeks.

Jungwon gave Jiyeon back to Sunghoon and came over to me.

"I want her" Jungwon said. I laughed and gave the bay to him.

"Yay" Jungwon said in celebration.

"I can't believe I'm the only one without a baby and I'm also the only one that wants one" Jungwon complained.

"Hey we aren't even married yet" Jay reminded Jungwon.

"We are getting married in a week. Sunoo got pregnant two weeks after he got married" Jungwon said.

"Yeah it hasn't been two weeks calm down" Jay answered.

"Tch whatever" Jungwon said pulling the bay closer to him. "I keeping her for the whole day" Jungwon added making everyone laughed again.

"Jay you should really get Jungwon a baby before he kidnaps one of ours" Riki said pointing at the two babies.

"I'm good" Jay replied.

"Sorry Jungwon no luck" Riki shrugged.

"Well I guess I'll have to find myself another Prince that wants a baby" Jungwon said smiling triumphantly.

"Good luck with that baby" Jay said moving closer to Jungwon to look at Sua.

They looked so cute with a baby. They just look so natural holding her.

"Aw you guys look so cute holding a baby" I cooed.

"See Jay everyone thinks we should have a baby except for you" Jungwon pointed out.

We all laughed.

Everything is great. Some people might be nervous when everything is the way you want it to be. They might think that once everything is going well the world will have no choice but to screw it all up for you.

I don't think that way. I think that once everything is perfect. That we should embrace it.

We should live in the moment of happiness will the people we love. Laughing and not let a second of it slip away.

Sure bad times will come at some point. It's just how the world works. But why ruin the happy mood when everything is perfect by burdening yourself with the thought that at anytime anything could go wrong.

Anything could go wrong at anytime perfect or not. So I think I should sit here letting it be perfect.

I'm am proud to say that I, Kim Sunoo am living my best life.

With the one person I had no chance with.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is, live in the moment without thinking ahead. Take the first step, you don't need to see the whole staircase ahead of you.

Also don't live between the lines. Go outside of logic. Try anything, go for anyone, you never know what can happen.

And if your lucky you'll get someone like Riki.

My Garden Boy.

The End.

_________________________

This took so long to write because I had no ideas. Thankfully I have a very good idea for a bonus so I don't have to worry about that.

Thank you so much to everyone that supported this book. And I hope to publish a new one soon since my drafts are overflowing.

See you in my next book.