The Introduction

Y/n's POV:

I woke up early today.  The Love or Host was later today.  I spent most of my day stressing over what I wanted to wear.  I eventually decided on jeans, a band t-shirt from one of my favorite bands' merch releases, a flannel, a beanie, a black mask, and some round glasses.

(A/n: that's literally what I wear lol)

I wore the mask because my whole face wasn't known on the internet.  My eyes were though.  I had also put on the dino onesie over the outfit.  I would take it off later though.  By the time I was dressed it was almost time for the Love or Host.  I decided I'd put some eyeliner on really quick.  I rushed to the bathroom and used it before putting on some eyeliner.  I had 10 minutes until I had to be there so I went back to my room and turned on my pc.  I then decided to be early.  I joined the Zoom meeting and saw that Austin was there.  I joined the vc we were supposed to join.

"Hello Y/n!  You are early!" Austin greeted me.

"Yep!  I had time.  What do you think of my outfit?  I am wearing something better underneath this though!" I told him, turning on my camera and standing up to show him.

"You look great!" he laughed.  "I'm going to deafen to start the stream!  Have fun socializing with everyone else until I get back!  Bye!"

"Bye Austin!"

I turned off my camera after he deafened and waited for the others.  I also turned on some music to play in the background so I wouldn't get bored.  Soon the others started joining.  I noticed how they were all also smaller streamers.  I started to get to know them.  Most of them were nice.  Especially someone named Cacti.

Ranboo's POV:

I joined vc and the Zoom call after Austin messaged me to tell me to.

"And now here is Ranboo!  Hello Ranboo!"  Austin yelled.

I took that as my cue to say something and said, "Hello!"

"Everyone, welcome to Ranboo's Love or Host!  Small streamers only due to his requests!  Why did you decide this Ranboo?" Austin asked.

"Well, I wanted to get to know the smaller streamers because I really only talk to the bigger ones," I answered, laughing a bit after.

"That's a good reason I guess," one of the contestants, Lion, said.

"I agree Lion!" Austin agreed before continuing.  "Now, time to introduce the contestants!  First up is Riley!"

"Hello Ranboo!  I'm Riley or AngeledDevil!  I'm 18!  They/them pronouns and I'm the best one here!"

I laughed a bit before Austin said something.

"Ok Riley!  That's debatable," he laughed, everyone else joining while Riley looked pissed.  "Now Rocco!"

"Hello!  I'm Rocco, or RockinStar!  He/him pronouns!  I'm 19 and I probably won't win!" Rocco laughed.

"Leo next!"

"I'm Leo!  Known online as HeadphoneWireLOL.  He/they!  I am 18 and honestly not that interesting!"

"Fox!"

"I'm Fox and I'm 20.  I'm known as FoxDen13, he/they.  I'm decent."

"A decent person let's go!" I said, laughing after.  Everyone else laughed too.

"Rio now!"

"I'm Rio!  JustABirdHonestly is my user!  I'm 19 and use he/him pronouns!  I'm also Jax's best friend!"

"Robin!"

"I'm Robin.  They/he.  I'm 18.  I literally kinda hate everyone."

I got bad vibes from them.  I'll probably kick them out early.

"Jo!"

"I'm Jo!  Also known as PeanutButterPickles.  I'm better than Riley and I'm 19.  He/they pronouns!"

Other people laughed and I pretended to.  They way Jo said that he was better than Riley sounded a bit more toxic than jokingly.  I think I'll end up kicking him out early too.

"Jax!"

"I'm Jax!  My user is DuckLoverDude and I use he/him pronouns.  I'm 18 and my best friend is Rio as he mentioned before!"

"Lion!"

"Hey!  I'm Lion and the main character of Sliding Into Your DMs!"

"What's that?" I asked.

"Nevermind," they answered.  "Anyways!  I'm 19 and use he/they pronouns!  My user is LionCraft!"

"Cacti!"

"Hi!!!  I'm Cacti or CactusLover!  I am 19 and use they/them pronouns!  I have also claimed Y/n as my best friend!"

"And last but not least, my personal favorite, Y/n!" Austin yelled.

"HELLO BITCHES!  I'm Y/n!  Or u/n!  I'm 18, use he/him pronouns and like dinos!  I have also claimed Cacti as my best friend.  I personally think you should not choose me for I am to insane for you to deal with!"

(A/n: u/n means username btw)

Y/n squinted his eyes which I guessed meant he was smiling.  We all laughed at the last thing he said too.

Now time to choose who to knock out.

A/n:  HELLO!!  Sorry for not updating for a bit!  I was a bit busy since it was the last week of school.  ALSO!  GUESS WHAT!  THIS IS KINDA BAD BUT THAT'S FINE!  YOUR FAVORITE (i hope lol) AUTHOR IS IN LOVE!!!!  I AM VERY POSITIVE THAT THE GUY I LIKE DOESN'T LIKE ME BACK BUT THAT'S FINE!!  NOW YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT REST OF YOUR DAY/NIGHT!!!

(809 words)

What's/who's your favorite singer/band?

I really like NF and Cavetown.  And Wilbur Soot and Lovejoy of course!