Almost To The End

Y/n's POV:

Round 1:

The first round was exciting.  The eliminations were priceless.

"Now it's the time we have all been dreading.  The first eliminations," Austin announced after everyone had introduced themselves.  "Ranboo has sent me his choices."

We all tensed up.  

"I swear to god if you eliminate me before I have shown my cool outfit I will show up at your doorstep and break your knees," I said with a serious face.

"Oh god," Ranboo laughed.

"Anyways," Austin continued, also laughing a bit.  "Riley, you are in the bottom 3.  Rocco, you are safe.  Blah blah blah, Robin and Jo are the other two in the bottom 3.  Now state why you shouldn't be kicked off!"

"I'll go first," Robin said with no emotion.  "Don't kick me off.  I'm better than both of these idiots and I'm actually calm."

"I'M NEXT!" Riley yelled.  "Don't kick me off because I'm hot and I'll get you chocolate if you don't."

"What kind?" Ranboo asked.

"Uh, Hershey's!" Riley answered.

"I'd prefer m&ms."

We all laughed, except Robin and Riley, at this.

"My turn now.  You shouldn't kick me off, I'm decently funny," Jo said.

"Debatable," I whispered.

Ranboo laughed a bit.  I guess he heard me.

"Now, Ranboo, message me who you want to eliminate," Austin instructed.

"Yes sir," Ranboo laughed.  "Sorry not sorry to who is getting knocked off."

We talked until Austin told us to shup up for the eliminations.

"The one who will be going home first is. . . Robin!" Austin announced.

"WHAT?!?  BUT THE CHOCOLATE BRO!" I yelled, laughing after.  "WAIT!  THAT WAS RILEY!  SORRY LMAO!"

"You didn't show a lot of emotion and it kinda gave off bad vibes," Ranboo shrugged.

"I didn't expect to make it far," Robin said.  "It still hurts though."

"Now for what Robin chose!" Austin yelled.  "They chose. . . HOST!"

"I expected that," Ranboo said.

"Yeah," I agreed.

Robin then shouted out their socials and left the call.

Round 2:

"UH!  GUYS!  SORRY TO INTERUPT BUT THERE IS A FUCKING GIGANTIC SPIDER LIKE 2 FEET AWAY FROM ME!" I yelled to everyone.

"KILL IT!" Ranboo yelled back.

"I'M NOT GETTING CLOSER TO THAT FUCKER!"

"Is anyone else in your house?!" Cacti asked.

"OH!  Yes!" I answered.  "BEAN BITCH THERE IS A FUCKING GIGANTIC SPIDER!!  HELP ME YOU ASSHOLE!"

"FINE!" I heard from the living room.

Erik then walked in and proceeded to get the spider.  He held it in his hands and held it close to me.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!  GET AWAY FROM ME!" I screamed as I jumped out of my chair.

Erik and everyone else just laughed.