The Date

Y/n's POV:

It is now time for the date. Fuck I'm so nervous.

I grabbed the backpack with all of the supplies and swung it around my arms. I then grabbed my phone and my wallet. I found Ranboo and took them to the front of the house.

As we stepped outside he asked, "So, where are we going?"

I hinted, "I've told you before."

He looked at me with a confused expression as I opened the door for him.

"Ladies first," I smirked.

He flipped me off.

Once we were outside, I grabbed his hand with a sudden burst of confidence and started to drag them down the sidewalk.

Soon we arrived at the gas station. We went inside and grabbed some drinks and snacks. I chose a monster while Ranboo chose a Sprite. I then paid, despite Ranboo's acts to pay instead, and we headed for the park.

Shortly after we left the gas station, we were climbing up the hill at the park. Ranboo was still trying to figure out when I had told him about how the date would go.

I set down the blanket and took off my shoes. I sat down as Ranboo did the same. They sat next to me and we took out the food.

I grabbed my backpack from it's place beside the blanket and took out the speaker. I connected it to my phone and put on a playlist I had made awhile ago. It was called "for when I'm actually in love" so it seemed perfect for this occasion.

Ranboo and I chatted and ate while the music played in the background. After we finished the food we laid down on the blanket side by side.

We talked for what felt like hours and honestly, it was. I ended up laying my head on his chest. I felt so at home. It was so unreal.

With Can't Help Falling in Love by Elvis Presley playing in the background, I kissed him. It wasn't long and it wasn't full of experience, but it was perfect.

TIME SKIP

On the walk back to the house, we held hands. It was perfect.

"You are so perfect you know," I told them.

He blushed and laughed.

"Hey," I stopped walking and looked at Ranboo. "Will you be my partner?"

"Of course I will," he smiled, pulling me into a big hug.

When we got back to the house, it went a bit like this:

"How was the date?"

"Oh we're dating now!"

"HOLY FUCK FINALLY!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!"

"NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOU GETTING SLEEP! Y/N AND RANBOO ARE TOGETHER!"

A/n: Another chapter done! It's like the 12 am rn and for some reason I have motivation. Also this straight dude is being nice to me for once and it's sus. Like he's homophobic so wtf. Anyways have a good day/night!

(503 words)

FAVORITE FISH, GO!

I love Springeri Dottybacks! Look them up they're so pretty!