We Got To Get This Moving

Tubbo's POV:

Tommy and Ranboo are asleep.  We are all sleeping on the floor because we thought it would be fun.  Anyways, I can't sleep.  So I thought.  I thought mostly about what Ranboo had told us today.  I was expecting it and I know that Y/n probably feels the same.  No, he definitely does.  Anyways, I made a group chat with a few people from the SMP.  I knew that they would know what to do.  Also, none of us usually sleep so they would all probably be awake.  I added Wilbur, Phil, Kristen, Tommy, Purpled, Niki, Hannah, Puffy, Jack, Dream, Sapnap, George, Karl, Foolish, Fundy, and Quackity.  Tommy would find out in the morning but I added him anyway.

Tubbo

HELLO EVERYONE!  I NEED HELP :))))))))

Philza

What is it now?

Dream

IM HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sapnap

ME TOOOOOOO

GeorgeNotFound

ME THREEEEEEEEE

Tubbo

We need to get Ranboo and Y/n together and idk how

Sapnap

who is y/n?

WilburSoot

they raided me once i think

MissTrixtin

He won Ranboo's Love or Host

WilburSoot

OH YEAH

Nihachu

how do you want to do this Tubbo?

Tubbo

i kinda thought that maybe we could like meet up because we have been planning to and then put them in the same room.  we could also then talk to them easier and try and work it out that way

Dream

I was planning on having the meetup soon anyway!  I have a house ready!  It's in the UK.  I'll buy the tickets!  Does the 24th work?  Of this June I mean.  So this month.

CaptainPuffy

you don't have to do that!  i mean, you can rent the house but at least let us buy our own tickets!

TommyInnit

Yeah!  I'm a big man!  I can buy my own tickets!

I didn't notice that Tommy had woken up.  I looked over and sure enough, he was looking back at me snickering.  I quickly flipped him off and went back to typing.

Tubbo

can everyone even make it?  I think I will be able to

Dream

I can

Wilbur

me too

They were followed by everyone else saying that they could come.

Tubbo

This is amazing!  btw, y/n and his 2 friends are staying until the end of September so they can definitely come.

Dream

Great!

Fundy

im so excited lmao

Purpled

same

TommyInnit

DREAM!  send a message to Ranboo about it so he won't get suspicious about us just telling him

Dream

good thinking child.  ill send it right now

TommyInnit

IM FUCKING 18 BITCH

Tubbo

be quiet tommy

Niki

I'll let Bean (Y/n's friend) know so that he can tell the other 2.  I have his Discord

Dream

ok!

Philza

Kristen and I need to sleep.  Goodnight!

Everyone said goodnight and I closed Discord.

"I'm so excited," I whispered to Tommy.

"Me too!" he whispered back.

We then both laid back down and fell asleep.

A/n: FINALLY!  ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR THIS BOOK!  I was dreading writing this lol.  I hate writing messaging in discord and stuff.  I ALSO GOT MY AHIR CUT AND DYED!  IT'S NOW HALF GREEN!!!  I'm finally becoming the person I want to be!  I'm so happy lol.  Anyways, have a great day/night!

(493 words)

Do you have any pets?

I have a lot but my favorite is my fish named Bloof.  Idk why I named him that but that's his name lol.