National Ranboo Day Reveal

1 YEAR LATER. . .

Y/n's POV:

Well it's be awhile hasn't it.  Since we last had an update on my life.  Ranboo, Tubbo, Tommy, Felix, Erik, and I all live together.  Ranboo and I are still going strong.  We are going stronger than we have before.  We are thinking about telling chat about us.  I mean, they are shipping us so it won't be THAT much of a surprise to them I suppose.

"Hey Boo!" I yell.

"Yeah hun?" they respond.

"You have a stream today right?"

"If course!  It's national Ranboo day!  I can't miss it!"

We both sat down on my bed.  Despite us having different rooms for our own privacy, we tend to enjoy being in my room together the most.  There are lots of sleepovers as we like to call them.

"We've been talking about telling chat about us.  Do you think today will work?" I ask.

"I think it will.  I want everyone to know about us.  It's such a pain to hide it," he says as he grabs my hand and squeezes it.

I lay my head on their shoulder as we brainstorm ideas on how to go about telling chat.

A few hours later I am sitting right outside of the cameras view.  Ranboo had titles the stream as "NATIONAL RANBOO DAY BOYFRIEND REVEAL 😱😱😱" to get everyone excited.  The chat was spamming with excitement.

Tubbo, Tommy, and Erik were also in the room.  They were in frame unlike me.  I had my mask on as usual, Ranboo doing the same.  Soon the starting soon screen was changed to show the cameras view.

"Hi chat!" Ranboo greeted.  "Happy national Ranboo day!"

He ignored all the spamming about his boyfriend and continued chatting with everyone (except for me) as planned. 

Soon Ranboo acted oblivious and said, "Boyfriend?  What boyfriend?"

Chat started to get annoyed while some just laughed.  Then Ranboo pulled a 180 on them.

"OH!  HIM!  Come on in frame love."

That was my cue to come into frame.  I walked in and sat on Ranboo's lap.

The chat started spamming my name and I just laughed.

"We are dating!" I confirmed.

After all of the excitement died down, we continued chatting and answering questions about our relationship.  The others decided to leave us alone to talk with chat.  After stream we discovered the had actually been attempting to make a congratulations cake but ended up burning it.

A/n: UDNSNJSIRNDNEJSNSN.  IM BACK!  Don't get your hopes up because idk how long I will be back for but I hope I'll have some motivation to try and finish this book.  Anyways, have a great day/night!

(474 words)

What is you favorite/comfort piece of clothing?

Mine would definitely have to be my flannel and my green science shirt that I got from my sibling.