Planning

Tubbo's POV:

Lately I have been noticing that Y/n and Ranboo are getting really close.  Ranboo has started to like them.  I can tell.  Not love yet.  Definitely a crush though.

Anyways, I want to get them to meet up.  Maybe Y/n could come to the UK with Erik or something?  I am friends with Erik so maybe that could work.  Since we are friends I know his actual name so don't think I'm some weird stalker.

I opened up discord after pausing the video I had been watching before I zoned out thinking about this.  I checked the time to make sure that I wouldn't accidentally be waking Erik up.  It would be noon for him now.  I then proceeded to call him.

"Hey Tubs!" Erik greeted as he picked up.  "Are you streaming?"

"Nope!" I answered.  "Are you?"

"No.  I just ended like 10 minutes ago.  What do you need?" Erik asked.

"Oh yeah!  So, you know how Y/n and Ranboo are getting closer?  I'm also pretty sure they like each other!" I laughed.

"Yeah!" Erik also laughed.

"So, I've been thinking.  What if you come to the UK with Y/n and maybe another friend so it's not suspicious, and then we meet up!"

"We should totally do that!" Erik yelled.  "I can try and convince them and my friend Felix to come!  I'll come up with a reason why we are going to!"

"Yes!" I celebrated.  "I'll find you guys a hotel and get you plane tickets whenever you decide to go!"

"I can pay for the hotel and plane tickets," Erik offered.

"It was my idea," I reasoned.  "I'll pay for it!"

"Fine!" Erik gave up.  "I'll get there answers back to you soon!  Talk later Tubs!"

"Bye Erik!"

Erik's POV:

"Hey Y/n!" I yelled as I barged into their house.  "Hi Felix!"

Felix was on the couch while Y/n was making something to eat.

"Hey Erik!" Felix responded.

"Sup asshole," Y/n said.

"Shut up!  Anyways, I have a big streaming meeting in the UK in a week or two and was wondering if you guys wanted to come!" I told them.

"FUCK YEAH!" Felix yelled.

"Why not!" Y/n agreed.  

"Nice!  I don't know how long we will be there so pack for like 3 months!  We might stay longer to have more fun!" I mentioned.

"Sound fun!" Y/n stated.

"Yeah!" Felix added.

"Just give us the info on when we are going so I know when to pack and shit," Y/n told me.

"Sounds good!  I'm going to go to the bathroom really fast.  Be right back!" I excused myself.

Once I got to the bathroom I sat down on the toilet and messaged Tubbo.

LuckyBean

THEY AGREED!

Tubbo

YES!  WHEN DID YOU SAY YOU WERE GOING?

LuckyBean

I SAID WITHIN THE NEXT WEEK OR 2!  I ALSO TOLD THEM THAT WE ARE GOING TO STAY FOR LIKE THE WHOLE SUMMER!

Tubbo

OK!  LET ME BUY THE TICKETS REALLY QUICK!  ILL GET THE YOU GUYS CAN JUST STAY WITH ME AND MY FAMILY THOUGH!  WE HAVE A TON OF GUEST BEDROOMS

LuckyBean

OK!  THAT WORKS

A few minutes later Tubbo messaged me again.

Tubbo

I got the tickets for next Wednesday

LuckyBean

Nice!  I'll go tell them!

Tubbo

Ok!  Bye dude!

LuckyBean

Bye!

I walked out of the bathroom after flushing the toilet so my friends wouldn't get suspicious.

"I got bored while taking a shit so I messaged the people in the meeting.  It's next Friday so we are going to fly out next Wednesday!" I informed my friends.

"Sounds good!  I'll start pack on Tuesday!" Y/n responded.

"I'll pack on Tuesday too then just stay over here so we don't have drive to different houses," Felix added.

"I'll do the same," I said.  "Also, don't forget to pack your streaming stuff Y/n!"

"Same for you!" Y/n laughed.

"Then it's settled.  WE ARE GOING TO THE FUCKING UK!" Felix yelled.

"HELL YEAH!"

A/n: Sorry for not updating yesterday lol.  I literally forgot and then only had time to update the other book.  Also, idk what time of the year I wanted this to be during so now it's just gonna be summer time lol.  Have a great day/night!

(678 words)

What do you usually think about while you are on the toilet?

I think about how fucking ugly I look because there is a mirror like 5 feet away from me.