Oh Crap I Actually Have Feelings

Y/n's POV:

We got back to the hotel at around 6 pm.  I took a shower first and then put on my pjs.  Erik then showered while Felix worked on something for one of his college classes while I listened to music.  I was thinking more than actually paying attention to what song was playing.

"Hey Y/n!" Erik said, tapping my shoulder.  "What do you want to do for dinner?"

"I don't really care," I responded.  "You guys just go get me something.  You know what I like."

"Ok!" Felix laughed.  "Pizza it is!  Erik and I are off then."

"Sounds good!  I'll be here," I smiled.

The two of them then left.  I sat on my bed, which was actually a pull out couch, and thought about everything that was happening.

I thought about how I was going to be staying with Ranboo for the next 4 ish months.  I eventually started asking questions.

How did I get this lucky?  Why am I so excited to stay with Ranboo?  Why did I feel hot after hugging him?  Why do I want to hold his hand all of the time?  Why did I choose Host?  Does he want to be my friend?  Why is he so cute?  Wait, WHAT?!  Why do I think he's cute?  Why do I want to be around him all of the time?  Why do I want to hug him and never let go?  AM I IN LOVE?!

I was in a crisis.  I laid down on the mattress and put a pillow over my face.  I screamed into it.  I then cuddled it until I fell asleep.

Ranboo's POV:

I was staying with Tubbo tonight.  Tommy was also staying with us.  I had spent the walk back thinking.  Tommy and Tubbo had been talking about mods they could try and use for videos.  I wasn't that interested.  I was more focused on what had happened today.  I had met Y/n.  The boy I like.  No, love.  WAIT!  DID I JUST SAY LOVE?  HUH?!?!

We got got back to Tubbo's house.  I was freaking out about what I had just realized.

"Are you ok Ranboo?" Tommy asked.

"Uh, not really?" I answered.

"What's wrong?" Tubbo questioned.

"Can we talk about it like right before we go to sleep?  I'm trying to process it right now," I said.

"Sure!" they both agreed.

We all got into more comfortable clothes and Tubbo showered.  Once Tubbo was done getting ready we all sat in a small circle on the floor.  I had covered myself in a blanket, Tommy was cuddling a stuffed animal, and Tubbo had stolen my sweatshirt and put it on.

"So, what do you want to talk about big man?" Tubbo asked me.

"Uh, I've realized something.  It's kinda a big deal and I wanna tell someone," I started.

"You can tell us!" Tommy smiled.

"Ok.  So, uh, I think I might like Y/n.  Maybe even love?" I told them with a questioning tone in my voice.

"Wow," Tubbo said.  "I mean, I knew this was coming but, wow."

"Yeah," Tommy added.  "Good job telling us!"

"Thanks?" I laughed.

"What do you want to do about it?" Tubbo questioned.

"I honestly have no idea."

Y/n's POV:

"Y/n, Y/n!" I heard as I was shaken from my sleep.

"What?" I tiredly asked.

"I'm not letting you go to bed hungry," Erik told me.  "Come eat your pizza."

"Fine," I groaned, getting out of bed.

I then remembered what I was thinking of before I fell asleep.

"You good Y/n?  You look like you are having an 'oh fuck' moment," Felix laughed.

"Can I talk to you guys about something?" I questioned.

"Sure!" the two of them answered.

"Ok.  I think I MIGHT be in love with Ranboo.  Key word, MIGHT!" I told them.

"Oh!  I was not expecting that this fast," Felix said.

"Yeah," Erik agreed.  "Do you want to do something about it?"

"Maybe eventually.  Right now I'm going to suffer while trying to figure out my feelings."

A/n:  HEYYYYYYY!!!  Sorry for not updating for a bit!  I'm trying to even out the chapters I have to write for each book I'm writing lol.  I have to get them done around the same time or I will hate myself forever.  Anyways, have a great day/night!

(703 words)

Who is your favorite person in the whole world?  You don't need to say names.

Mine is my best friend who I like to call "bitch"