Cacti x Reader Oneshot

This is a Cacti x Reader oneshot.  I mean, you could have probably figured that out from the title lmao.  Kinda requested by HarryPOtteR95743 .  This is short but sweet I guess :)

Y/n's POV:

It is a few months after the Love or Host.  I have been talking to Cacti a lot on Discord.  We call every day.  Ranboo and I have also become good friends.  I don't like him in a romantic way though.  Chat will be upset about that once I tell them.  They have started to really ship us together.  It's kind of funny.  Both of us have decided to stay as friends though.  There is a small issue though.

I've started to like Cacti.  In a romantic way.  It is really messing with me.  Their short brown hair and green eyes always make my stomach feel like it's filled with butterflies.  Every time I think of them my face grows hot.  We plan to meet up soon.  Maybe I will confess then?  I'm not really sure.

Time Skip

It has been a week now.  I talked to Cacti.  They live in LA and I live in New York.  We decided that I will fly there to meet them today.  It is currently 10 am and I am at the airport about to get on my flight.

I got on the flight and successfully found my seat.  I am sitting next to 2 girls.  Their names are Rose and Lily.  They are super nice.  We ended up talking a lot.  I found out that they were dating and we decided that we would try to hang out more.  We made a group chat also!

Soon the plane ride was over.  I stood up and stretched before grabbing my carry-on bags and getting off the plane.  I walked with the Rose and Lily.

"Who is picking you up?" asked Lily.

"My online friend is!  They are super nice!" I responded.

"Have you seen their face before?" Rose asked.

"Yeah!  We facetime all of the time!"

"Good.  Wouldn't want you to get kidnapped by some old dude," Rose laughed.

"We can walk you to the parking lot!  We come here all of the time!" Lily offered.

"That would be amazing!" I accepted.  "I'm going to call them right now though to make sure they are here or at least close."

"Ok!" Lily smiled before turning to talk to her girlfriend.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and unlocked it.  I called Cacti and they picked up right away.

"Hey!" they said.

"Hi!  I'm headed to the parking lot with some people I met on the plane!  Are you here yet?" I asked.

"Yeah!  Just parked!  I'll head to the entrance!  See you soon!" I could hear the smile in their voice.

"Ok!  Bye!"

"Bye!"

"They are here," I told Lily and Rose.

"Cool!  Where are we meeting them?" Lily questioned.

"At the entrance!"

"Sounds good!  What is their name by the way?" Rose asked.

"Oh!  Their name is Cacti and they use they/them pronouns as you have probably already figured out," I answered.

"Ok!  Cool!  It seems that you really like them," Lily said, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Oh shut up.  I mean, yes, but still shut up."

We all laughed and continued talkin as we walked.

Soon we reached the entrance and I took my mask off, breathing in the outside air.  I looked around for Cacti.  I soon spotted them, dropped my stuff, and started running at them.  They saw me and started running towards me.

We engulfed each other in a hug and geld each other tightly.  They soon pulled away a bit and did something I wasn't expecting.

Cacti, my crush, kissed me.

(589 words)