ᵒⁿᵉ

'Thinking/Thoughts'

"Talking"

Seven year old Hanagaki Takemichi who is in school looking outside the window seeing all kids play while he was in the classroom alone. Takemichi was pretty popular especially from the girls because of his raven hair, pale skin, and most importantly his oceanic eyes, but he rather kept his distance because he wasn't that interested in making friends and also he was kinda shy as well but cold to other kids.

Takemichi got tired of seeing them play so instead he rested his arms and head on top of the desk slowly closing eyes. The boy was sleeping peacefully until it got interrupted, a kid slammed a book on his desk. Takemichi obviously got startled by the noise and immediately put his head up.

He spotted the boy who was grinning at him, and Takemichi himself knew who this kid was, Hanemiya Kazutora.

"Hey! What are you doing here sitting alone instead of playing outside?." Kazutora said, Takemichi just stared at him for a few seconds

"..not interested in playing" he said quietly. Kazutora placed a chair in front of Takemichi's desk and rested his elbows on his desk, leaning his head on his hands and bluntly saying "Hmm..you're a boring person Hanagaki, wanna skip school and head the arcade with me?"

Takemichi- "Huh?"

Kazutora-"Head to the arcade."

Takemichi-"..huh"

Kazutora-"Tsk I said go to the arcade, Hanagaki."

At this point Kazutora was getting annoyed by him, and obviously Takemichi was doing it on purpose so he could leave him alone.

Takemichi-"Hu-"

Koutora slammed his fist onto the desk and said "I swear if you say huh one more time I won't hesitate to punch you!"

Takemichi-"..."

Kautora-"..."

Takemichi-".....huuuh?"

Kazutora had enough with this hanagaki kid. He stood up aggressively making the chair fall, he then raised his fist just as he was about to punch Takemichi, the bell rang. All the kids started coming inside their class and going to their original seats. Eventually the teacher came in and noticed Kazutora wasn't in his seat, the teacher sighs and said "Hanemiya Kazutora! Go to your seat, stop bothering our top student!"

Kazutora-'Fucking damn old hag'

Kazutora noticed Takemichi was giving him a small smirk, oh boy how much Kautora wants to punch that smirk off of his face. "Tsk consider yourself lucky Hanagaki." as Kautora mumbled to him while walking away putting his hands inside of his pockets going back to his original seat.

....

School is already over, Takemichi ended up walking back home by himself. Soon after he felt something hit his head not too hard though. He turned around and saw Kazutora holding a small rock in his hand.

Takemichi-"What do you want now Hanemiya?"

Takemichi gave him a cold glare