ᶠᵒᵘʳ

Kazutora-"Yeah you can! If I can call you Take-Chan!"

Takemichi smiled warmly at Kazutora.

Takemichi-"Yeah you can, Tora-kun."

♡♡♡♡♡

Friday 7:23 PM

Takemichi came home and as expected his uncle was drunk again which he wasn't surprised at all. There are cans of beer all over and some snacks on the small coffee table. As Takemichi was getting the garbage bag to pick up the mess he made, his uncle called him.

Uncle-"Takemichi....what you said..was it true?"

Right, Takemichi forgot that his uncle was mentally ill, he always gets emotional and says random things whenever he's drunk. Takemichi walked towards him. He then got on the couch and kneeled next to his uncle and put his arms around his neck while one of his hands patted his head.

Takemichi-"No, I just got mad. I'm sorry for what I said. I never meant to hurt you, I love you uncle."

Takemichi gave him a little gentle kiss on his head. His uncle then put his arms around his tiny waist, bringing him closer. Putting his head onto his shoulders and started to sob on the little raven's shoulder.

Uncle-"Sorry for being such a bad uncle. You're the only family member I have left now. Remember Takemichi, I'll kill myself if you leave me. Do you understand?"

Takemichi-"Yes, I understand. I'll always be by your side, uncle."

Uncle-"good."

Takemichi continues to pat his head till he falls asleep. He quietly moved away from him, he went to his uncle's room to grab a blanket then come back and put the blanket over him. He once again grabbed the garbage bag and cleaned the mess that his uncle made. After a few minutes of picking up, he went to his room and picked out pajamas he's going to wear and went straight to bed.

Saturday 8:46 AM

Takemichi woke up from a loud knock and lots of yelling from his window. He got up from the bed and went towards the window that was covered up with curtains. He then opens the curtains, he finds Kazutora knocking on his window wearing a big stupud smile on his face. Kazutora immediately waved at him, Takemichi is still tired which means he's half awake still processing if it was a dream or not.

Kazutora-"OI TAKE-CHAN COME OUTSIDE AND PLAY!"

Takemichi-"Hmm..."

Without thinking,Takemichi opened the window and went back to bed. He had Kazutora all confused but he decided to climb inside his room. He walked towards Takemichi and shook him by the shoulder.

Kazutora-"Takemichi wake up, it's time to go play!!"

Takemichi-"hmmm...leave me aloneee!"

Takemichi turned around and now his back is facing Kazutora.

Kazutora-"C'mon it's going to be boring without you!"

Kazutora said while still shaking the poor little raven head.

Sleepy Takemichi had enough with him, so he pulled Kazutora's arm, making Kazutora go over him and land on the bed. Now he's facing Takemichi face to face while lying on his bed. Kazutora was blushing real hard, his heart wouldn't stop beating. His face was so close to Takemichi's that if he just moved 2 inches closer they would kiss by now.