ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ

Sasaki-"Hey Mikey! You guys have visitors!"

♡♡♡♡♡♡

A boy named Mikey and his other friends then turned around and saw his grandpa carrying his friend Kazutora and an unfamiliar revenge headed boy, he then walked up to them.

Mikey-"Kazutora you're late! And who is this boy?"

Kazutora-"Hehehe? Sorry Mikey, anyways this is my new friend I was talking about!
The old man then put down the duo and patted Takemichi's head. Mikey then went up to Takemichi to look at him closely.

Mikey-"What's your name?"

Takemichi-"u-uh my name is Hanagaki Takemichi."

Sasaki-"Mikey, take good care of him, he seems kind of nervous, so don't do anything bad okay?" The old man then walked away.

Mikey-"hmm..Takemitchy"

Takemichi-"Takemitchy..? No, it's Takemichi."

Then a tall kid with a dragon tattoo named Draken walked behind Mikey.

Draken-"If Mikey says Takemitchy then it's Takemitchy." He said bluntly while looking at the raven head with a bored expression.Takemichi-"Takemitchy is it then.."

Mikey-"Takemitchy for now on your my bitch! Okay?"

Mikey's friends-"HUUUUUUH!?!?"

All of Mikey's friends heard what he said. A boy with vampire teeth named Baji was the one who spoke first.

Baji-"Really Mikey!? Your bitch!?! Out of all the people you picked him!? you could've at least picked Senju!"

Senju-"I agree with Baji!"

She said while blushing, but she got hit on the back of her head by her older brother who has a buzz haircut named Haruchiyo.

Senju-"Oww!"

Haruchiyo"Stop being an obsess freak."

Kazutora-"Uhm Mikey don't you think you're a little out of hand..I mean you just met him."

Mikey-"What are you guys talking about?"

Mikey puts his arm around Takemichi's shoulder.

Mikey-"He's going to be my new pal! Right, Takemitchy?" Mikey looks over to Takemichi

Takemichi-"uhh right.."

Mikey"Ya see! No hard feelings."

Draken-"Yo Mikey, I gotta go I made a promise to Mitsuya that I'll be hanging out with him"

Mikey-"Aww fine but you owe me 2 dorayaki though, bye Ken-Chin."

Draken-"Ugh I told you to stop calling me that!" He said while walking away.Mikey-"Hey Takemitchy! Wanna play tag with the others? it's really fun, but you're It!"

Mikey said as Mikey and his other friends started to run away from him. It took Takemichi a few seconds to process what just happened and only realized that he was the tagger. So he ended up catching up to them at a very fast speed which shocked all of them. The first person he tagged first was Senju, since she was kinda a slow runner. Then Takemichi started to run away from her and caught up to Kazutora, Mikey, Baji and Haruchiyo.