ᵗʷᵒ

The man then turned around and raised an eyebrow, he chuckled for a bit.

???-"heh, timid little guy aren't ya! My bad My name is Sano Shinichiro, but you could call me Shin for short kid."He then grinned at him.

♡♡♡♡♡♡

Shinichiro-"what about you kid? What's your name?"

Takemichi-"Ah! My name is Hanagaki Takemichi, nice to meet you Sano-san!

Takemichi said while bowing down.

Shinichiro-"You Don't need to call me Sano, Shin or whatever nickname that starts with my name is fine. But anyways, come on in, I'll give you something to eat instead of eating that eaten sandwich."

Takemichi did as he was told he followed the man back into the bike shop, and he looked around for a bit. He then realized it wasn't just him and Shin. There were 3 people sitting at the couch staring at the duo, one of them spoke.

???-"Yo! Who's the kid, Shinichiro?"

???-"Don't tell me you're going to adopt this one as well?"

???-"Well what do you expect, Takeomi? This dude loves cute kids. Even your siblings replace you with him."

???-"Do you think he kidnapped him?"

Takemichi started to fidget his shirt on how nervous he was, Shinichiro obviously noticed the boy was uncomfortable.

Shinichiro-"Can you guys shut up, You're scaring him! C'mon takemichi, let's get you something to eat. Just ignore those 3 little pigs!"

They then headed towards the kitchen before the other 3 started to complain.

After some time, Shinichiro gave Takemichi some noodles. He watched the boy who was eating a little too fast. He could tell that he hadn't eaten in a few days.

Shinichiro-'Who's watching him? Poor little guy.'

Shinichiro-"Slow down there Take, you might choke on your noodles."

Takemichi-" Sorry I just haven't eaten noodles for the longest time!"

Shinichiro chuckled and rubbed the boy's hair. He was about to ask him a question, but it got interrupted by a white haired male named Wakasa.

Wakasa-"Shinichiro, you got us a second?"

He then stood up from the small dining table and headed towards the trio.

Shinichiro-"what's up?"

Wakasa-"Care to explain why you brought a child into your shop?"

Shinichiro-"hehe, well I found him eating your half sandwich that was in the garbage can. Plus that kid looks like he hasn't eaten for days! You expect me to let him eat your disgusting tuna sandwich!"

All 3 of them were shocked by what Shinichiro said. They all stood silent until someone with a scar on his face named Takeomi started to speak.

Takeomi-"So...you brought a homeless kid in your shop just to feed him..?"

Then a big tan dude named Benkei smacks Takeomi on the back of his head.