ˢⁱˣ

11:54 AM

Sasaki made it to the dojo but he was his office right now doing paper work, Rena already introduced the 2 new students that will be joining them today. Some were amazed by the raven head beauty. They are currently training on their mats but they have to partner up.

Rena-"Alright everybody it's time to partner up!"

Takemichi got startled because he felt someone tap on his shoulder, he turned around and saw a boy smiling at him, he's a bit taller than Takemichi. He has red scruffy hair with beautiful golden eyes like honey, also wearing the same gi as him but has a yellow belt while Takemichi has a white one.

???-"Heh, did I startle you? I'm sorry, anyways I'm Kaji by the way. I was wondering if we could be partners? I promise I'll go easy on you since you're new here."

Takemichi-"uhmm..."

Takemichi began to look around looking for Kazutora, he was not good at interacting with other people around his age except for Kazutora cause he thinks he's a weird person. He finally found the person he was looking for but he was with Mikey, Baji, and Haruchiyo. They were in a group of 4, he felt a little left out and started wondering if Kazutora just pretended to be friends just to make fun of him. He faced the red headed boy again.

Takemichi-"You know what, let's be partners.."

Kaji-"Great! Here let's put our mats together so Rena-Sensei could know that we're partners."

Takemichi and Kaji started to put their mats together, Then Rena began to speak again but this time there's a man beside her who looks like a college student. Both of them are wearing gis and with a black belt around their waist. The man has white hair with blinding bangs and got a tattoo on the side of his neck.

(A/N: If you guys wanna scroll all the way down cause I put pictures at the end of this chapter just to see what the new characters look like, or you can or just continue reading!)

Rena-"Alright everybody this is Yuto-Sensei! You guys remember him from the past few weeks, Oh and Yuto I forgot to tell you we got 2 new students today!"

Yuto-"Ahh really!? No wonder there are more students than usual, I love to see new faces! So where are they?"

Rena-"Takemichi and Kazutora come on up to greet your other Sensei!"

Both of them began to walk towards the front, They stopped right in front of the unfamiliar Sensei they hadn't seen. Takemichi couldn't stop fidgeting on his gi uniform; he could feel the stares the students were giving him. They weren't bad stares, it's just making him uncomfortable. But Mikey and Baji were a whole lot different. Kazutora and Takemichi both bow down respectfully to Yuto then straighten back up.

Kazutora/Takemichi-"Hello Yuto-Sensei My name is Takemichi/Kazutora, it's nice to meet you."

Yuto-"Woah respectful little guys aren't ya! My name is Yuto as you already heard from Rena-Sensei and it's a pleasure meeting you guys too!"

Rena-"Respectful you say? I had to teach that one a lesson for calling me old!"

Rena pointed at Kazutora's, earning a few chuckles from the students, even Yuto himself.