ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿ

1:43PM

The dojo was already about to close, so Rena-Sensei told the students to change early. Takemichi went to the changing room and went towards his locker where he put his clothes but it wasn't there. He started to look around the area and still couldn't find it anywhere, so he got out of the changing room and told Rena that his clothes weren't there. Rena called Yuto to go to the boy's changing room to help find Takemichi's clothes.

They both went to the changing room and started looking for a few minutes of searching. Yuto found Takemichi's clothes in the garbage can all torn. 

Takemichi-"Is that my clothes..?"

Yuto turned around and looked at him sadly.

Yuto-"I'm afraid it is Takemichi..I'll go talk to Sasaki-Sensei, come with me."

Yuto held the raven boy's hand and walked out of the changing room once again and went towards Sasaki's office.

Yuto-"Sasaki-Sensei..I'm here to report a problem."

Sasaki was busy doing paperwork, he looked up seeing clothes on Yuto's arm and holding hands with the little raven still wearing the gi uniform.

Sasaki-"Huh? Is Takemichi already causing problems on his first day already?"

Yuto-"Uh no..actually someone tore his clothes and put them into the garage can."

The old man was shocked from what he heard, this never happened before..he knew pretty well that his students would never do such a thing, probably someone did it over jealousy? Whoever did this will be kicked out from the dojo and he's going to find out who did it, this dojo was supposed to be a safe place. Yuto and Takemichi jumped when the old man slammed the desk and stood up then walked away where all of his students were waiting patiently for their parents or guardians.

Sasaki-"Attention everyone l want all the boys to get in a straight line in front of me!"

The boys were confused even Rena as well but still followed his word anyways. Yuto and Takemichi were behind him waiting for what he had to say.

Sasaki-"Someone tore Takemichi's clothes and I just wanna know who did it, so whoever did this, come on up."

No one moved from there spot they just stood in the same place, the old man sighs knowing this was going to happen. Then suddenly one of his students spoke up.

Random student-"I think it was Kaji..since Takemichi beat him on the submission move and probably he got jealous!"

Others started whispering about Kaji whether he did that or not and even accusing him of tearing up the clothes.

Kaji-"..."

Rena-"I don't think Kaji would do such a thing, he even praised Takemichi by doing that on his first try! Don't go around accusing others!"

Students-"Sorry Rena-Sensei.."

Rena-"You shouldn't be saying sorry to me, you should be saying sorry to Kaji."

Students-"Sorry Kaji."

Kaji-"It's fine guys..!"