ᴱᶦᵍʰᵗ

Saturday 9:32 AM

Takemichi didn't even sleep a wink cause the pain on his stomach kept bothering him, he didn't even want to get up from the bed. All he did was just look up from the ceiling and just did nothing. He even thought about Kazutora on why he was ignoring him the other day, and how Mikey and Baji made fun of him by calling him "Dirty Mitchy". He was grateful that Haruchiyo, Kaji, and Emma who treated him with kindness never forgot about Rena, Sasaki, and Yuto kindness as well.
'Imagine I had a family like that who would treat me like they do…'

Few minutes had passed and he heard a knock on his window. He looked towards his window and thought.
'Kazutora?'
He couldn't see him because the curtains were blocking the way.

Kazutora-"Take-chan! We need to talk!"

Takemichi just ignored the knocking and the yelling and turned the other way where his back facing the window, he hissed as the pain got even worse whenever he moved his body. He's getting annoyed as the knocking gets louder, he isn't too worried about his uncle since he left for work.

Kazutora-"Take-Chan! I know you're in there!! I know you're mad at me but please can we just talk! I won't leave unless you answer the open the window!"

'How annoying..'

He slowly got out of bed being careful with his stomach like he was pregnant then walking towards the window starts to open the curtains. Once he opened it he really didn't expect to see Kazutora with a bruise on his right cheek, but at the same time he was looking at Takemichi's sorrowful eyes. Yet that doesn't mean he's forgiven after what he has done so he just gives him a glare while opening the window.

Takemichi-"What do you want, Kazutora."

Instead of calling him Tora-Chan he called by his first name which hurts Kazutora since he actually liked the nickname Takemichi gave him, but didn't blame him though.

Kazutora-"I came here to apologize…"

Takemichi-"For what?"

Kazutora-"For ignoring you! Look Take-C-"

Takemichi-"Don't call me that! You don't have the right to call me after you left me out and just ignored me all day!"

Takemichi was about to close the window but Kazutora stopped him, grabbing him by the wrist. Kazutora forcefully moved Takemichi's hand away from the window then he released the grip from his wrist, then he pushed him away from the window so he wouldn't try to close it. Takemichi fell once Kazutora pushed him, the pain on his stomach had gotten worse than before. He was so focused on the pain he didn't even notice Kazutora got inside of the apartment by climbing through the window. Kazutora saw how the raven head was hugging his stomach. He thought he hurt him so he helped him to get up from the floor and gently sat him down on his bed.

Kazutora-"a-are you alright..?"

Takemichi just ignored him, still focusing on the pain, if only he had a aidkit..but then Takemichi got an idea. He looked up to Kazutora which made him jump a bit.

Takemichi-"Do you have money..?"

Kazutora-"Huh?"

Takemichi-"Do you have money or not?"

Kazutora-"uhh.."