ᶠⁱᵛᵉ

All of them went inside the dojo. Takeomi just noticed Takemichi was here, he was so small he barely saw him.

Takeomi-"Oh hey Takemichi I didn't know you were here as well!"

Takemichi-"Hello Take-kun!"

Takeomi starts ruffling his hair.

Takeomi-"So what brings you here? I didn't expect to meet you here."

Takemichi-"Well.."

Takemichi starts to turn his head to Kazutora and Kazutora also did the same now there facing each other, Takemichi went back to face Takeomi again. Then he began to point fingers at Kazutora.

Takemichi-"He threatened me by saying he'll come kill me if I don't go with him, so he basically kidnaps me."

Kazutora-"HUH!? I DIDN'T SAY THAT YOU COULD'VE EASILY SAY NO IF YOU DIDN'T WANT TO GO!"

Takemichi-"I said no multiple times and you still couldn't take no as an answer, once I said yes you right away dragged me out of the house."

Kazutora-"..."

Takemichi-"..."

Takeomi-"..."

Kazutora-"Okay I did do that Takeomi but I didn't threaten him or anything I just didn't want to go alone!"

Kazutora-"And plus we came here to sign up for the dojo!"

Kazutora starts putting his arm around Takemichi's shoulder.

Kazutora-"Cause you see! This little guy needs to be stronger! And I'm here just trying to help him out, you know!

Baji, Mikey, Haruchiyo and senju were talking while Rena was setting up the mats and the punching dummies. Baji noticed that Kazutora was putting his arms around Takemichi's shoulders, he quickly tapped Mikey by the shoulder. Mikey then began looking at him with his confused face, baji then whispered something to his ear.

Baji-"Kazutora is touching dirty mitchy, what should we do!?"

Mikey then looks where Takemichi and Kazutora are. Without saying anything to Baji, he walked towards them and grabbed Kazutora by the arm that wasn't over Takemichi's shoulders.

Kazutora-"Huh, Mikey? Do you need something?"

Mikey put up a fake smile on his face, Takemichi right away knew it was fake.

Mikey-"Yes actually, let's talk privately outside with Baji, hmm?"

Kazutora-"Uhh sure, I'll be right back Take-chan!"

'Huh take-chan? They are already giving each other nicknames!? Poor Kazutora he's suffering without noticing'

Mikey-"Cmon Baji!"

Kazutora then removes his arm around Takemichi and follows Mikey and baji from behind. Takemichi felt a little nervous. Without Kazutora he's not confident enough to talk to other people. 'Hurry up Tora-chan!!' He started to fidget on his shirt. Then Takeomi had to make his life even worse.