The New Student

Her pov

   Again.
         This was the seventh time I changed schools. Yes, I admit I had no true destination or idea of where I would be heading or going to next, but one thing was clear, I couldn't stay here anymore.......

     Again.
        I felt the rush of adrenal curse through my veins as I took my steps, the feeling I would get at every first day of a new school......... It made me sick!
   What was the point of my nervousness if  I was going to leave at the end of the day, just like always.

    For a minute, I thought, I've been doing this for the past two years, yet no one seemed to notice...... The dots remained scattered, forgotten, was I Soo invisible like I portrayed to be or is there someone helping me behind the scenes. The latter was impossible as I had no friends or deep relationship with anyone, those that I did have a somewhat close relation with were already dead.   In this world were loneliness became my friend and enemies my neighbor, I had nothing to look forward too.

Third pov
        In the mist of her thoughts  she had found herself at the principals office, her subconscious must have dragged her here unknowingly, it tends to do that more often than needed. She was used to it.

      She looked up, the tip of her fingers protruded out of her long thick sweater and felt the hard wood, her fingers stopped at the letters that read "Principal Office" three inches above her head. She counted.

      Without much of a thought, she stepped in. As she closed the door and breathed in the intoxicated air before her, she knew, going to the school was going to change her forever