Boy In Trouble

A sigh was heard followed by the loud thumping sound of one's finger on the desk. Eyebrows raised in bewilderment as the principal began to talk.

The boy listening was about eighteen, cool, dark, rich, with an attitude that says 'Come close and I'll rip your head Off'. This guy had serious anger issues, he was impatient, brooding, yet so brilliant, handsome and talented, you can't help but want to befriend not to mention he had a way with knives.

Now what was an introverted bad boy doing in the principal's office.

.........
The principal looked angry and perplexed, this wasn't the first time he had a chat with the young man sitting in front of him, it was to many to count and the principal couldn't wait for his retreat to Hawaii.

Taking off his glasses, he rubbed his temples, then putting his hands together so his elbow would properly rest on his desk, the principal took a good look at his student and a name popped up in his mind.

Damian Wayne, just like his name this boy exuded a strong bone chilling aura, and was as mysterious as the name implied. Although he has read his file many times the principal couldn't help but to put a question mark on this one.

He was at the end of his shoe, He felt very helpless at the moment. On one hand he had to do his job as a disciplinary and exact punishment on the other hand this was the son of the richest man in Gotham, plus the schools benefactor, won't punishing him be a crime.

Damian Wayne was silently enjoying the man's predicament, he knew exactly what he was thinking, how could he not, it was so obvious that he had the upper hand, even if the principal decided to punish him it probably be something boring like cleaning the board. A child's task to him, technically nothing to affect his perfect record.

"Tell me why you turned on the fire alarm"

Just as Damian was about to talk, there was a knock, then the door opened and a girl walked in