Expelled

"I leave you alone for a day, and yet you somehow managed to not only  break three rules but get expelled"

      "It wasn't my fault"

"Of course of course, you're not the one who started a fight with the school principal, nor are you the one who picked a fight with a fellow student and of course you're not the one ......."

    "I'm not staying for this"

"Oh yes you are, or I'm going to confiscate all your toy's", his tone was firm with a hint of exhaustion

     Damian rolled his eyes.

"You know very well that their not toys Grayson, if they were you wouldn't be so wary of them. They are cold steel highly deadly weapons that are capable of killing the biggest and strongest of men, I suggest you don't play with them"

   "Who cares about the damn toy's, you got suspended"

   "The only reason I got suspended was because of that witch, do you know what I had to go through when she came in"

   "Shit did the great Damian Wayne get suspended because of a girl", just then Jason Todd stormed in pizza in hand and flunged himself into the couch.

  Taking a huge bite of his pizza he said while chewing "so who's this chick that got the Demon kicked out of school"

    Dick still glaring at Damian replied"it was a new student, just came in, she's in Damian's class, she's also older than him"

     Picking up the remote Todd said"so how is she?

     Before Dick said anything Damian cut in "she's rude, annoying, her attitude stinks and she's as dumb as she is blind"

    "So basically she's just like you", Todd snickered

      Dick rolled his eyes "of course she's not like that, Damian's just exaggerating.

    "No I'm not", he protested

Dick ignored him and went to sit next to Todd. Taking a slice of pizza he chewed and talked slowly "I've actually heard a lot about the girl, I met her a few times myself, she's quiet, simple, intelligent, funny, polite and very nice, she's just a bit distant with her classmates, it's like she tries very hard not to get close to them for some reason"

      "I'll tell you why!", came a scream from the back. Dick almost fell from the couch. Without anyone noticing Damian had crept up to the couch and stolen a slize out of Todd's pizza.

      Todd gazed at his empty pizza box in horror as Damian was casually chewing his pizza in front of him "you little shit!?"

    Dick shook his head "let it go Todd, you know nothing good comes out of looking for trouble"

        "Who cares, the little shit just stole my last pizza!", Todd exclaimed. Ready to pounce on Damian and bring the pizza out of him.

   Damian took the last bite of his pizza. Looking at Todd he said "you shouldn't have left your pizza wide open dumbass"

      "Did you see that Dick, the little shit just called me a dumbass!?"

    "Let it go Todd"

Hands in defeat Todd sunk back in his chair "so about this girl we were talking about"

    "The thing is there is nothing to talk about so stop asking, I suggest you don't pry into my business Todd....

   "Oh so she's your business now"

"That's not what I meant..... You know what forget it, don't go snooping around and Grayson I don't want to see you near here. I'm only going to say this once. STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM MY SCHOOL LIFE!".

     Without waiting for a response Damian stormed out of the room angrily.

    Dick and Todd exchanged looks

"He's got it bad for her doesn't he"

     "Uhuh"

"Oh well", then Todd stretched his hands out and carefully brought out a box of pizza from the couch"

   Dick just looked at him in astonishment "you had another box"

   Todd just shrugged"what? it's not my fault you have bad eyes, even Damian noticed it"

    "Then all that was"

"Oh that we were just playing"

  "Playing"

"Yep"

"Your one strange dude Todd"

"That's what people love about me, wants some"

"Yes"

"Then let's eat"