Hello Me

"I'm telling you that girl is weird".
Damian paused to take of his shirt. The person he was talking to was Johnathan Kent one of the few close friends he had in school.

    "You're exaggerating", Kent grabbed his clothes then stuffed them in his locker.

     "Have you seen her"

"Nope but I've heard enough rumors to feed my curiosity" closing his locker Johnathan looked at his friend
     "Look rumors are rumors you'll never know who she really is unless you go and talk to her"

       "Talk to that witch not possible, plus she hates me"Damian went down to his shorts"that idea sucks"

   John folded his arms a small smile visible on his handsome face "so you admit you're at least interested in striking up a conversation with her"

    Damian was quick to deny it "I never said that, stop twisting my words"

   "Yeah as if it were actually possible to use your words against you", Johnathan grabbed his sports bag and placed it under the locker room bench. He was finally done with changing

    "Look you'll never know unless you talk to her, if you don't want to be her friends cause she's a dick that's fine but if you don't want to talk to her because you're scared or attracted then your the dick"

    Damian frowned. "You know I can kill you for what you said right"

     Johnathan smiled "I know but you won't because then my dad will come over to kill your's"

    Damian scoffed"he doesn't stand a chance"

   Johnathan turned to leave"I wasn't talking about a fist fight Damian, his mouth will end both your lives before you raise your fists".

     Damian was left in the locker room by himself, he had to admit when Kent's dad speaks, people's eardrums actually shrivel up and die, but besides that he couldn't help but worry about the other thing they talked about. Damian Wayne was called a lot of things but being a dick wasn't one of them, he already had a brother that fulfilled that role, but he had to admit to himself, these days he's been feeling like the biggest dick in the world and it was all because of one person.

Rachel's pov

I hate him. I hate him. That insufferable human being should die.

    Rachel. Rachel.

Stay away from me.

     You can't run away from me darling or did you forget....

   Shut up.

You and I are one

I said SHUT UP!!

Oh ! how fierce. I love it when you act fierce, it makes me so happy. Any emotion you give me is a delicacy. Absolutely delicious.

SHUT UP!!

Rachel why won't you accept me

You're a demon

I'm your friend

You are nothing but a beast now get out

Rachel that hurts my feelings.

If it's so bad then leave

I can't do that. I'm a part of you remember

No!

You and I are the same

No!

Our spirits are entwined

No!

Let me merge with you

No!

Let me become one with you

Noooo!. Get out! Now!

   Damian

What

That's the name of the boy that made you this way isn't he

   Stay away from him

I don't understand why would you stay away from someone that makes you feel so much

     Stay away from him.

Rachel if you like this boy I can help you.

Raven!

This is the first time you've called my name. You must really like him

    I don't like him. Now stay away from him

I'm sorry Rachel I can't do that

   The roomed turned dark. The walls shook and in just in matter of seconds. She opened her eyes.

      Staring at the mirror she stared at her reflection. She smiled, a deep desirable smile "Why Hello Me"