I'm gonna kill you

Was it just him or where the hallways this noisy. It didn't take long for Damian to return to school. Everyone knew that the principal couldn't keep him out for long. It was only a matter of time for Gotham's prince to come strutting back.

        Expectedly Damian's return caused a stir, but that wasn't the only thing that got the school buzzing. Our male protagonist had no idea of this, he continued his school day casually only taken notice of the heightened noise and whispers.

    No our boy was too busy lost in thought. There was only one thing on his mind that morning and he hated it.

    Rachel let out a sigh as she felt the figure that sat next to her. She had asked the teacher very kindly to change her seat, but to no avail. She still remained stuck in the same position with the same person. She wasn't happy not with her situation, not with her position and definitely not with her desk mate. So she sighed. Sighing is good she thought. You release pent up emotions and street. A great exercise that sigh. A great exercise indeed. Rachel sighed again feeling the stress leave her body slowly.

     It didn't take long for trouble find her. A pencil was having it's way with her shoulder. She ignored it, but the pencil continued to play with her shoulder. Her patience has been thin since morning and she felt so irritable and sensitive.

Poking.... poking.....poking.....

SNAP

Rachel smiled as she felt the broken pieces of the pencil in her palm. The owner of the pencil wasn't happy.

    "You broke it!"

She chose not to answer. She couldn't, not in this state. She could hear everything, feel everything and perceive everything. All her senses except her eyes where heightened. That wasn't good.

   "Hey blind girl I'm talking to you".
Anger. Anger. Red Red

Things were starting to spin in her mind. she needed to get out of there.

   "Hey are you okay?"

.......
"Hey blind girl are you ignoring me!?"

    She saw red

"Are you dumb as well!?"

There was no holding back

"You're so annoying, that big mouth of yours could kill many flies so why don't you just do us all a favor and shut the fuck?! Up"

   "Excuse me?"

"You heard me Wayne so be a good boy and fuck off when I tell you too"

   "Your the one who broke my ..

Bang
     Rachel had stood up, her fist on Damians table. All eyes were on her. Her expression lay hidden in her hair

"You little spoilt brat, it's clear you don't know your limits",

   "My limits ...

"Shut up I'm not done talking yet", Her fist was bulging with veins "The next time you try to be a nuisance I'll break more than a pencil ", as if to prove her statement the table that had her fist dented.

    She leaned in and whispered "and if you ever call me blind girl.... I'll kill you".
     At that moment the teacher walked in "is everything all right"

  Rachel was back on her seat. Hands clasped, her bangs covered her eyes. An innocent smile was plastered on her face

   "Yes everything is fine"