Class E

Readers POV:

"(Y/n)! Wake up already." Sebastian whines.

"Sebastian, let me sleep." I groaned, covering myself with my blanket.

"I'm gonna get mom!" He cried.

"Alright fine! I'm awake." I sighed.

I peeked my head out of my blanket to see Sebastian smiling since he got his way.

Sebastian is my little brother, he's only two years younger and a total brat. I have an older brother too, his name is Ezra. He lives with our dad, however he visits here and there.

My parents have high expectations of us that we must follow. Ezra and Sebastian follow them. I'm the only one who they can't seem to control. It's mostly cause I can care less.

I break so many of their rules, get into fights, get detentions. Not something my parents really appreciate. They think they can "fix" me and that it's only a matter of time.

The truth is, I do those things so I don't deal with my parents. I want them to hate me, to disown me. Just so I can be free and live normally.

"Get ready for school! They finally realized a punishment for you after last week." Sebastian smirked and walked out.

Flash back to last week

"You wanted to meet me out here why?" I asked a kid who I've yet to speak to.

"You're getting awfully close to Asuno" She scoffs.

"The principles son? I just was assigned to sit next to him." I shrug.

"Tell the teacher to move your seat then." She scoffed again.

"K sound good." I sighed, not in the mood to fight. I was about to walk away but that was when she struck.

She then tried to throw a right hook. I blocked it then punched her face.

By then she was already on the ground. I kicked her in the stomach then walked off to class.

Afterwards the principal told me she left early and I'm suspended till they find a correct way to punish me. Considering this is my fourth fight this week.

End of flashback

Once I finished getting ready, I went downstairs where everyone was waiting so we could eat.

"I'm not hungry, I'm just gonna go to school." I groaned.

"Sit down, we need a word with you." Mothers boyfriend mumbled.

Well shit, he's not happy one bit. "It's about my punishment isn't it? I asked.

"That and your behavior." Mother mentions from the kitchen.

I stand near the table where everyone is.

"You'll be transferred to class E from now on. At least until the girl is recovered from the hospital." Mother mentions.

"She's in the hospital? I didn't hit her that hard." I muttered to myself.

"You broke her jaw, and apparently something is wrong with her stomach." Her boyfriend Danial raised his voice.

"Okay, I'll be heading to class E then." I sighed.

"No more fights (Y/n). Or I'll get a bodyguard to watch your every move!" Mother warned me.

"Mhm, yep." I waved goodbye to her.

"I'm serious!" She yelled as I walked out of the house.

They only want me to stop so it doesn't ruin the family name.