Kyoto

Spoilers for season 1 episode 7 and 8

Readers POV:

It's been a week since the exam. Karma got first in our class. Apparently today we're going on a field trip.

As much as I want to go, I feel like I should stay with my brother. Each time I come back it seems to be another fight.

Mom wants me to go live with dad, but I refuse to leave Sebastian.

"(Y/n), you coming on the trip today?" Nagisa asked.

"I mean, it doesn't seem like I have a choice do I?" I chuckled.

"Fair." He mumbled as Karma joined in.

Karma and I got invited in Nagisa's group. It had three other people in it already; a week ago. They were skeptical about us at first.

We all were waiting to load onto the subway. That's where I saw Asano. I assumed he wouldn't speak to someone in class E. At least not in public.

"(Y/n), wanna join us?" He asked walking up to my group.

"I'm part of class E, besides I'd want to stick with my group thank you very much." I scoffed.

"You wont be for long, so come on join us." He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and started taking me away from my group.

"She's still apart of class E, my apologies if I'm mistaken. However, she'll be in her group until she's not in class E." Mr Karasuma stepped in.

"See you later (Y/n)." He scoffs.

Once I looked back at the group, they were talking besides Karma. He was staring Asano.

I sat next to Karma on the ride there, he wouldn't give up the window seat.

I had my headphones in and my thoughts were taking over me.

Dad and Ezra didn't really care about Sebastian. So if mom starts fighting again, he'll be there alone.

Once we got to Kyoto, the sun was going down.

Class A got a luxury hotel as for us, we got a traditional one. I'm not complaining, it's quite nice.

As soon as we got into the hotel, Koro Sensei laid on the couch; quite flat.

"So bullet trains actually give him motion sickness?" A boy asked.

With that being said it was my perfect time to strike. I did just that, however he dodged it like expected. It wasn't just me trying to either.

"You'll probably feel better if you lay down in our room for awhile." Another kid said.

"I need to pop back over to Tokyo for a moment first." Koro Sensei sounded exhausted.

"Koro Sensei forgot his favorite pillow." Koro Sensei mumbled.

"Awe the octopus needs a certain pillow to sleep with." I teased him.

"How is everything you own not in that bag?" Some orange haired kids spoke.

I stepped out of the room for a bit to take a walk around Kyoto.

"Where you going by yourself?" Karma asked, right behind me.

"What are you gonna keep an eye on me?" I asked.

"Well obviously you need someone to watch your back." He scoffed.

"I'm just taking a look around." I mentioned.

"Let's look at the roof, I heard there is a nice view!" Karma pulled me along.

As we were running, I felt like Karma was trying to ask me something. He just couldn't get it out. The tension was high too.

Once we got to the roof, he was right. It was such an amazing view.

"Uh, (Y/n), what's your relationship with Asano?" He asked.

"I hate his guts personally. However, our parents wants us to one day get married I'm assuming." I mention.

"Why him? He's the biggest jerk alive!" Karma mumbled.

"Not sure; wait, is someone jealous?" I asked.

"Me? No! Why would I be jealous of something that's not even there?" He defended himself.

"Calm down I'm messing with you." I laughed as I ruffled through his hair.

Once we went back to the room, Koro Sensei was yelling at us since we left without telling them.

"Hey, I've been meaning to ask you something." Nakamuru pulled me away from Karma.

Nagisa pulled Karma away too. Did they plan this again?

"Are you and Karma dating? I mean you don't have to trust me enough. It's super obvious though." She smirked.

"What? You got it all wrong. Karma is my friend, he's the only one who understands me." I assure her.

"You guys are awfully close to each other though. He's always by your side. I've also seen the way you look at each other." She kept pushing.

"There is nothing going on between us. And besides even if there were; which there's not, I wouldn't tell someone that I just met." I explained.

"Fair, but do you have a crush on him at least? Come on, this trip I want to get to know you better." She smirks.

"I have no point in getting into relationships. My parents would only stop it anyway." I sighed "There, you know me better then before." I mumbled.

"What do you mean your parents would stop it? Are they like really strict?" She asked.

"You can say that, I mean their trying to hook me up with the principles son. So anyone other than him, won't work." I mentioned.

"They are strict, but that doesn't stop you does it? After all everyone can see you have a thing for Karma." She mentions.

I drag her out of the room so I can talk to her privately without Karma or anyone else hearing it.

"Maybe just a bit, but I won't be allowed to even be friends with him soon." I sighed while sitting down on the floor.

"Listen, you only live once. After all who's going to stop you when you move out?" She asked, sitting on the floor with me.

Karma's POV:

Once (Y/n) got pulled away from me, Nagisa pulled me towards him.

"Is something going on with you and (Y/n)?" Nagisa asked.

"What no! We're friends." I defended myself.

"You've been coming to school on time, ever since she got here. You've been staying by her side. Even at the movies you sat by her! You can't possibly tell me that you don't have a crush." Nagisa explains.

"I don't, and even if I did.. we're friends. That's how it has to be." I sighed.

"You so have a crush on her!" Koro Sensei adds.

They started hyping me up to talk to her. I wasn't going to, even so she walked out of the room with Nakamura.

Readers POV:

Once we come back in, Koro Sensei is all pink. I ignore him and soon enough we all go to bed.