☁︎ im here.. <3 ☁︎

⚠️TW: d0m3$tic abu$e (its painful fluff, just stick with me here)⚠️

Soft Pico's POV

I woke up in a cold and seemingly empty place. As my eyes struggled for light to fixate on, I suddenly heard crying. Loud shrieking that sounded like.. Ben's... Came from behind me. As I sat up faster than I could even think about my actions, I look behind me. There, in a black, empty, abyss I saw him. And his monster of a father, exposing his neck with one hand, cigarette in the other. "NO! PUT HIM DOWN NOW!" I yelled as I tried to reach for my spray paint or gun but... it wasn't there. Not only that, but they didn't seem to acknowledge me being there at all. I tried to reach for Softie, but my hand just phased through him like as if he was a ghost. "No.. no this ISNT REAL!" I yelled, trying to pinch myself, but it didn't work. Eventually I looked up to see his father put a lit cigarette to his neck..

Ben screamed shouted and pleaded for mercy while hyperventilating. "PLEASE STOP!! PLEASE IM SORRY!! ILL DO BETTER, I PROMISE!" Ben shouted, his neck getting burned slowly. "You knew you should've practiced your singing, you saw this coming." His shit-hole of a father replied, just pushing it on harder. I lost myself in that exact moment. I couldn't move, talk, anything. I was paralyzed in anger and agony. I couldn't help him.. even if it wasn't real.. it hurt. I eventually just started crying while watching his father leave him there to cry. 'I'm so sorry Softie.. I'm such a useless boyfriend.' I thought to myself while watching him cry, unable to do anything.

. . .

"Pico..?"

. . .

"PICO PLEASE WAKE UP..!"

. . .

I woke up to violent shaking, drenched in cold sweat and tears. "OH THANK GOODNESS..!" Softie cried in relief hugging me on the bed. My eyes started to water again as I teared up in relief to see the nightmare being over, and him being ok. I sat up and just hugged him for a while.. He then suddenly spoke up. "You were crying and shaking.. I was so scared.." He said, wiping his tears onto my chest. "I just.. had a bad nightmare is all." I said, petting his head and messing with his hair. "I'm just glad to see you're ok." I assured him, smiling my most heartfelt smile I could. "But.. are you ok?" He asked, looking up at me. "I am, now that I know you're safe." I replied, kissing his forehead. He smiled lightly before giving me a concerned look again. "Do you wanna tell me what it was about?" He offered. "No.." I said. I don't want to remind him, I know he doesn't like the thought of it just as much as I do, if not more.

Soft BF's/Benjamin's POV

I'm not convinced he's just magically feeling better all because I'm 'ok.' "Please, just tell me if anything wrong.." I begged, giving him the biggest puppy dog eyes I could. He hid his bright, flushed face in my hair before sighing. "It was just... about your father is all." My heart sank. All at once, regret washed over me. "I'm sorry.." I said, beginning to tear up again. "No, I'm sorry.. it was insensitive of me that say that.." He said, wiping away my tears with his thumb. He then cupped my cheeks and kissed me gently. Suddenly, just like that, all my negative emotions melted away. We shared a moment of just affectionate and gentle kissing before pulling away. "I love you more than anything else in the world, and your safety is above all importance to me. As long as your safe and happy, I'm happy." He said, reasurring me while rubbing my cheek with his thumb.

I laughed gently, closing my eyes and resting my hand on top of his. "It's so adorable how you so easily forget it goes both ways.." I admit. "I care about you just as much as you care about me, if not more. I only ask questions because I want answers, even if it's the bitter truth sometimes. So never be afraid to tell me anything, ok?" I asked, opening my eyes again to see his face. He looked like he was on the verge of crying again, but not from sadness. From happiness. He then chuckled. "I do forget huh? I always forget that you worry too. I'm sorry baby, and I promise to be more open about how I feel." He said, resting my head in his chest again.

"Wanna know something a little pathetic?" He asked. "Hm..?" I muffle-hummed in his chest. "I'm not used to someone worrying for me. I'm always so used to being alone that now that I have something, or, someone that I care about more than anything else, that I don't even know how to comprehend that you can worry for me too." He says, petting my head. "But now that I know, I'll never forget, I promise. And.. I love you.." He finishes tenderly. "I love you more.." I replied, quietly and whole-heartedly. "Wanna cuddle until you fall back asleep?" I ask. "Yeah.. I'd like that.." He replied, holding me closer. I smiled wildly and cuddled him to sleep as I dozed off. "Sweet dreams, Toughie.." I managed to say before I fell asleep.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: tysm for the request. This was my first request post so I hope I did ok ! <3

Word count: 933