CHAPTER 7

WANG YI TIAN

*DYLAN'S MANSION

Dylan's POV

When I woke up I go downstairs to take my breakfast before going to school when I saw my closest person sitting on the diner chair.

"A-ate?!"

"You seems saw a ghost? Didn't you?" my sister sarcastically uttered after she put down her cup of coffee.

"Kailan ka pa umuwi?"

"Uhm, last night...I tried to call you but you didn't answer my calls...what did you do?" she said

"The truth is, I have date last night, kaya hindi ko napansin." I uttered then I sat on my chair.

"Wow! Really? Are you in dating stage? Who is that girl?" my sister happily asked

"Do you want to meet her?"

"Yes, sure...I want to see her, baka hindi ka pumipili ng maayos na girl." she tattings

"She is great, ate, don't worry."

After we took our breakfast, I prepare my self na...I took a bath and wore my black chain pants and sando as my undershirt and my red hoodie jacket as my shirt, then I just wore my pair of white shoes and sprayed my perfume then I go outside my room.

YUE's POV

After I prepared my self I decided to go to the school and as I expecting, they are all complete...waiting for me...but, I saw that there were a girl in Dylan's side. Uhm, If I'm not mistaken...kaedadan s'ya ng ate ko and she looked stupefy.

"Yue!" they called

"Hi guys, good morning." I greeted then I smiled to them including to the girl beside Dylan.

"So, are you Yue?" the girl asked

Even I wonder, I answered "Uhm, yes...why po?" I asked then I was shocked when she turned around and looked at me from head to toe.

𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔?

"Dylan is right." she said while smiling

"P-po?"

"That you are beautiful." the girl uttered

"Really?" I asked then I turned my gaze to Dylan

"So, kinukwento ka pala ni Dylan kay Ate?" Caesar said...but obvious the sarcastic in his tone.

"Shut up." Dylan said

"Yiee." they teased

"By the way, what's your name?" the girl asked

"Uhm, I'm Yue...Shen Yue." I introduced myself to her.

"And, I'm Wang Yi Tian...I'm Dylan's sister, but you can call me Ate Yi Tian." she said mellifluously then I just smiled and nodded.

After our conversation we decided to go to our classes na, para hindi kami ma-late. And until our breaktime we're still simultaneous.

Araw araw na ba kaming magkakasama ha?

𝑂𝑜, 𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑤 𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑤 𝑛𝑎 '𝑦𝑎𝑛.

*/Facepalm

                          𝓜𝓼.𝓧𝔂🌕|𝚇𝚢