CHAPTER 27

TENSIONS

Yue's POV

The P3 don't need to introduce themselves to my mom because their parents and my mom are business partners.

"Hindi mo sinabing may mga kaibigan kang lalaki. Who are they?" mataray na sabi ni mommy

And here comes the nervousness again.

"Then, I'm pleasure to introduce myself to you, Mrs. Shen...I'm Caesar Wu the heirs of Wu tea empire." Caesar introduced and he bowed to my mom.

"Good evening, Mrs. Shen...I would like to introduce myself to you...I'm Connor Leong the exhibit planner and the heirs of Leong Empire." Connor introduced and he smiled

"Pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Shen...I'm Darren Chen the owner and heirs of Chen company and Chen Industry." Darren uttered mellifluously and he bowed her head to my mom.

"And who's that boy behind you?" my mom asked while looking at Dylan.

Dylan stepped forward and smirked he also quite loosen his necktie then he looked at my mom.

𝑁𝑎𝑛𝑔-𝑎𝑎𝑠𝑎𝑟 𝑏𝑎 𝑠'𝑦𝑎?

"I know that you'll be mad but...I still pleasure to introduce myself...I'm Dylan Wang the owner and heirs of Wang Empires and Wang corporation." Dylan introduced proudly.

𝑇𝑎𝑛𝑔'𝑛𝑎! 𝑆𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑠𝑜 𝑏𝑎 𝑠'𝑦𝑎?

I felt the tensions between us. I could feel my mom's anger.

"What did you do here in my place?...you're the son of my enemy!" my mom scumble

"What?!" some of my mom's visitor reacted.

"Mom, I can explain." I joined the conversation

"I don't like him for you!" my mom immediately said

𝐿𝑎, 𝑎𝑑𝑣𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒!

I handled Dylan's hand "But mom...I like Dylan."

"What the hell are you talkin' about, Yue? You can't be in love to him!" my mom exclaimed

"Mom, I said...I like Dylan...I love him!" I uttered while looking at her eyes.

"No! You can't! You're now engaged!" she uttered

I shooked my head "Mom, Dylan is my boyfriend." I uttered and I saw their shock faces.

"Stop this foolishness!"

"I'm not kidding, mom...I really love him-" her damn hand landed on my cheek.

"Mom!...Tita!...Mrs. Shen!" they shouted out of frustration.

I preclude my tears and look at her then I smiled "Thank you in this party mom...I liked it...I really like it." I uttered and I pulled Dylan out of the party.

"If you don't stay here, you'll repent." my mom said and I didn't listen to her.

I just preyed the key that Li jia tossed to me then our friends smiled.

When we left the mansion I let go Dylan's hand and gave him the key.

"Where are we going?"

"Sa Shen Tower...I responded...magdrive ka na." I added and we both rode in the car.

                             𝓜𝓼.𝓧𝔂🌕|𝚇𝚢