CHAPTER 13

YUE and MIN YI's FRIENDSHIP

Yue's POV

Next day passen, it's saturday, it means we're no classes. I'm in my room when Min Yi chatted me on my account.

From: Zhou Min Yi

Hi. Are you free?

she asked

To: Zhou Min Yi

Yeah. Why?

From: Zhou Min Yi

Let's go to the cafe. I'll treat you for being nice to me on our first meet.

To: Zhou Min yi

Okay, chat me the address of the cafe...see you!

From: Zhou Min Yi

Zhangxiao Cafe. 6pm. See ya too!

she chatted then we ended our chatting.

After of couple of hours, I fixed my self to be presentable. I wore a black dress partnered my pair of black 2 inches heels, then I just let my hair in soft curls and I applied a small amount of make-up. Then, I asked permission to my sister and I left.

*ZHANGXIAO CAFE

I saw Min yi, she is sitting in the vip seat, so that I go to her.

"Hi. Sorry, I'm late."

"Hello. No problem, I just came here minutes ago, so don't worry...she uttered...nga pala, try that coffee I ordered that for you." see offered

"Thanks." I said mellifluously after I sat on the chair, then I drunk the coffee.

"You like it?"

"Yeah. It's delicious."

"That's nice to hear." she said then she drink on her coffee too.

"So, what's up?" I asked to start a conversation.

"Close ba kayo ni Darren?" she immediately asked then I quite shocked.

"Not really, why you asked?"

"You like him?" she asked na kinalaki ng mata ko.

𝑂𝑜. 𝑁𝑜'𝑛𝑔 𝑛𝑎𝑘𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑎𝑛, 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑜 𝑛𝑔𝑎𝑦𝑜𝑛 ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑖 𝑛𝑎.

"No. Alam ko sobrang mahal ka n'ya." I said then I drunk in my coffee again.

"You think so?" she asked in low tone

I looked at her seriously "Bakit ganyan reaction mo? Hindi mo ba mahal si Darren?" I asked curiously

"I love him so much, but hindi maalis ang pag-ooverthink ko na baka one day hindi na n'ya ako mahal dahil may iba na s'yang nagugustuhan or baka mapagod s'ya sa kakaantay to me...everyone knows that I am a busy person, 'di ba? And we're LDR."

"Wala ka bang tiwala kay Darren? Ang alam ko kasi mapagmahal s'ya at marunong magpahalaga. Kaya't anong kinakatakot mo?" I said but she just smiled

"How about Dylan? Do you like him?" she asked while looking at me

I smiled while looking at her and I shooked my head "I don't have feelings on him."

"Give him a chance."

"Min yi, hindi kasi gano'n kadali 'yon ee. I can't force myself to love him."

"Ngayon ko lang nakita si Dylan na baliw sa isang babae, and you know what? That girl is you." she said then I just keep be quiet.

"Dylan never had a girlfriend. Lot of girls have feelings for him but kahit isa wala s'yang pinansin, Yue don't think that he is a playboy,  'coz since we're in elementary we are friends na."

"What are you trying to say?"

"I just want to say that Dylan is not bad guy, gaya ng tingin mo to him, right? Maybe his appearance is bad boy nga, but believe me, he have a good heart." Min yi uttered dahil para hindi na ako makapagsalita pa.

𝑊𝑎𝑙𝑎 𝑎𝑘𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑝 𝑛𝑎 𝑠𝑎𝑠𝑎𝑏𝑖ℎ𝑖𝑛!

Maya-maya pa'y napagpasyahan na naming umuwi

"Having fun with you, Yue today is the best! I will keep this memory pagbalik ko ng America."

"You're going back there again?"

She smiled a bit "Yeah. Kailangan ee."

"Okay. Uhm, I'll go now, bye...thank you Min Yi!" I happily said then I hugged her

"You're welcome, take care, Yue." she said then we kissed our both cheeks.

"Ikaw rin, Min Yi." I said then we both rode in our cars with our driver. While I'm in my car, going home...I remembered what Min Yi said to me at the cafe earlier."

"𝐺𝑖𝑣𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑎 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒."

                              𝓜𝓼.𝓧𝔂🌕|𝚇𝚢