CHAPTER 26

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YUE!

Yue's POV

Pagkababa ko pa lamang sa kotse ay bumungad na sa hagdanan ng mansion namin ang isang red carpet patungong main door. There's men collaborates to compromise the red carpet properly but they stopped when they saw me so that, they bowed to me.

Auntie Li burst upon when I finally entered in our mansion "O, Yue...how was your day?" she asked

I looked around when I saw lot of people inside our mansion fixing and designing something "It's fine, Auntie Li...I responded...by the way, what's happening here?" I asked curiously

"They are the designers for your party tomorrow." Auntie Li answered

"Tss. I already told to my mom that I don't like this damn party." I irritatedly said then I crossed my arms.

"Alam mo naman ang mommy mo, ija...hindi ba? Basta para sa inyo ng Ate Zhuan mo...it will be elegant and special."

𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑣𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝐼'𝑚 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑑𝑎𝑚𝑛 𝑠𝑝𝑜𝑡𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡.

--

MAAGA akong nagising and I did my morning routine then I opened my weibo account and there's a lot of my friends greeted me.

"You're now nineteen, Yue." I whispered to myself.

Until the P3 called me.

"Happy Birthday, Yue!" they yelled so that I smiled.

"Thank you, guys."

"You're welcome!" they are so energetic ha?

"See you at the party later." I uttered

"Yeah, see ya!" they exclaimed

After our call the F4 called to me too to greet me then I invite them to go to my party later.

Oras nalang ang iniintay para sa gaganaping party mamayang gab. I quite nervous to might what happen later if my mom and Dylan saw each other.

--

I'M now here sitting on the chair in front of the make-up mirror at the dressing room. I'm looking at my reflection while wearing my ball gown.

I back in my consciousness when someone knocked on the door.

"Come in."

"Are you ready?" she asked mellifluously

That's my sister.

"Not yet...I uttered...Ate Zhuan, kinakabahan ako." I ranted nervously.

"Do you still remember what I've said to you?"

I nodded "Stay calm and confident, act like natural and smile." I said then I sighed.

"That's great. Always remember that."

"And'yan na ba si mommy?"

"Wala pa, but your friends are now here. Let's go?"

"Ate, what if mom will know that I'm making friends to the son of Wang family?"

She sighed "Don't mind that, just enjoy your day...she uttered...happy birthday, sis." she added and planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Thank you, ate."

"Stay calm and confident."

"Act like natural and smile." I uttered and I smiled

"Let's go, they're all excited to see you."

After are few talks we decided to go downstairs, while going downstairs the spotlight are on us.

--

A beautiful angel. A lovely angel going downstairs the spotlight is on her. Her beauty is only the visible to my eyes.

"Yue is so gorgeous, isn't it?" Darren uttered so that I looked at him beside me.

"Yeah, my girl is so gorgeous." I rephrased

"Please welcome, Shen Yue!...give a round of applause to her." the emcee happily announced and we all clapped our hands.

"Happy Birthday, Yue." our friends greeted when Yue approached to us.

"Thank goodness, you all came!" Yue happily thanked then she gave kisses to her friends cheeks and hugs to F3.

𝑊𝑎𝑖𝑡 𝑚𝑒, 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑚 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑑𝑑𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝑙𝑖𝑝𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟.

I smirked because of what I thought but it lost when Darren talk.

"While you're going downstairs earlier. Dylan really staring at you."

Yihan chuckled "He's right."

"Hey!" I complained

"You' re so elegant, Yue." Connor commented and Yue just smiled and bowed a bit.

Yue's POV

My friends are so beautiful and handsome and I'm thankful that they came here in my party.

The P3's face pale when they looked at my back.

"Y-yue...si T-tita nan'dyan na." Lu xiang stuttered

I looked back then I saw my mom's strict face "Mom!" I greeted

"Oh, happy birthday, sweetie." she greeted

"Welcome back, mom." Ate Zhuan burst upon beside me while holding her wine glass.

"Thank you, sweetheart." she uttered

"Where's your friends?"

Nervousness immediately travelled all over my body when I already felt the tensions.

"T-they're here."

"Good evening, Mrs. Shen." they greeted then they bowed their head.

"Mom, she is-" my mom cut me off.

"Let them introduce their selves to me." my mom tattings.

"O-okay." I stuttered

                              𝓜𝓼.𝓧𝔂🌕|𝚇𝚢