CHAPTER 34

DARREN'S KISS

"Good morning, everyone!" Qian greeted happily.

"What are you doing here?" Dylan asked

𝑁𝑎𝑔𝑡𝑎𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑝𝑎, 𝑜𝑏𝑣𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑛𝑎 𝑘𝑎𝑦𝑎 𝑑𝑖𝑡𝑜 𝑝𝑢𝑚𝑢𝑝𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑎 𝑠𝑖 𝑄𝑖𝑎𝑛 𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑎 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑡𝑎 𝑠'𝑦𝑎.

"Ang boring sa hotel ko, so that I came here...you all promised me na itu-tour n' yo ako here." Qian uttered

"Of course, we didn't forget that." Connor said.

"Sama kayo girls!" Qian offered

Li jia just smile a bit and she shooked her head "Sorry, but we have class pa." Li jia uttered

"We're going now, bye." Lu xiang said and the P3 left.

"Hanapin natin si Yue?" Yihan offered to her friends and the P2 agreed.

--
Yue's POV

I'm here again at the rooftop, I just want to be alone. I want to forget everything for now, and I-I want to rest so that, I layed on the table that stucked on the rooftop. I also closed my eyes and I hymn the song...

"Say something?" the familiar voice said so that I opened my eyes and his angelic face burst upon to me.

"D-darren." I stuttered and I sat on the table.

"I was worried to you."

"Okay lang naman ako." 𝐼𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎 𝑙𝑖𝑒?

"Your friends said that you didn't attend to your class earlier."

"Magiging absent minded lang ako do'n at...at saka mabilis akong ma-bored kaya hindi na ako pumasok do'n."

"Is that really the reason?"

I nodded "Meron pa ba dapat ibang dahilan?" I asked

"Malungkot ka na naman."

"Hindi, a...ang totoo ang saya ko...ang saya-saya ko. Ikalasal na si Dylan at Qian." I said

"You're not good in lying, Yue...you're always here if you are sad...I know that you're not in good condition now, but always remember that you have your friends and you always have me."

"Nandito ka rin, ibig sabihin malungkot ka rin?" I asked

"Yeah, I'm really sad." he responded

"Why? May problema ba kayo ni Min Yi?" I asked

"No, because you're sad...if you're hurt, I'm hurt too." hecsaid so that I looked at him.

"Just go with them, I heard to Connor na itu-tour n'yo si Qian sa buong Ming de." I uttered

"I don't want. Kaya naman nilang maglakad kahit wala ako. You, you need someone right now." he said

"Ang kulit mo talaga."

"I'll tag along you here until you will be okay. Hindi ako aalis."

"Thank you, Darren ha?" I thanked to him.

"Why you thanking to me?"

"You're always here beside me, listening to my non-sense rants."

"Anong non-sense? Masaya akong dinadamayan ka."

"You know what? I-I already admit to myself that I love Dylan...but Qian always got his attention." pag-amin ko.

𝑇𝑎𝑛𝑔'𝑛𝑎𝑛𝑔 𝑝𝑎𝑔-𝑖𝑏𝑖𝑔 '𝑡𝑜 𝑜!

"It's just like a obstacles that you need to infiltrate, Yue. I know that you can surpass this. I will help you."

"Thank you really, Darren." I thanked again then he hugged me.

Darren's POV

Yue don't deserve this kind of pain. I always saw pain in her eyes, I didn't see her smile na rin. After a couple of minutes, I heard some voices and from what I knew papalapit ito sa rooftop.

"Yue, all of this will be okay." I uttered and she just nodded while she's still in my arms.

After a couple of seconds, I let go her and I kissed her lips, and I saw the shocked on her face.

Dylan's POV

Damn is that! How dare you, Darren? I immediately clenched my fist when I saw him claiming Yue's lips. I badly want to punch hard his fvcking face.

"So, this is the rooftop...pwede tayo pumunta do'n?" Qian asked, she's about to walk towards there when I preclude her.

"No! May ahas do'n!"

"Really? Why they can't report it to wild life carer?" Qian asked

"Bro, are you okay?" Caesar asked

"Bakit namumula ka?" Connor asked

"Mauuna na akong umuwi." I said

"What? Pero may last destination pa, right?"

"Sa kanila ka nalang magpasama." I madly said then I left.

"Ha? But Dylan?!"

"Qian, bukas nalang, uwi na tayo." Connor offered

"Pupunta pa pala tayo sa mansion ni Darren." Caesar ended their topic.

                                𝓜𝓼.𝓧𝔂🌕|𝚇𝚢